Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Punk Discusses WWE Ice Cream Bars, Teases New Treats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Punk Discusses WWE Ice Cream Bars, Teases New Treats Empty
PostSubject: Punk Discusses WWE Ice Cream Bars, Teases New Treats   Punk Discusses WWE Ice Cream Bars, Teases New Treats EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:07 pm

- It looks like we might be getting some WWE ice cream bars soon but not from the company Good Humor. WWE's website features a new interview with Punk, talking about his new ice cream bar t-shirt and more. The shirt, which Punk wore this past weekend, is now available for pre-order on WWE's website.

He told WWE's website: "My inspiration for the shirt? I want the freakin’ ice cream bars back! I’m still working on that. But in the meantime, I’m going to keep shoving it down people’s throats. Because everyone likes ice cream, which goes in your mouth and then goes down your throat.

"You know what? There are other ice cream companies out there. Good Humor, we’re giving you a gift. We’re giving you an option here, and if you don’t want to take it, we will sell our wares elsewhere.

I love ice cream. What can I say? I’m a skinny fat-a**."

Late theother night, Punk wrote the following on Twitter:

"My day of hustling is over. Many steps were taken to get ice cream bars. Now it's gym time. The future is bright and tastes like vanilla."
Back to top Go down

Punk Discusses WWE Ice Cream Bars, Teases New Treats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: