Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments Empty
PostSubject: No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments   No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:20 pm

- Good Humor issued the following response to a fan this week regarding WWE Ice Cream bars:

"Thank you for writing us regarding Popsicle WWE Ice Cream Bar.

While we at Good Humor Ice Cream enjoy a good figure four leg lock and are sure glad you enjoyed the product, we don’t have plans to make a Superstar Ice Cream Bar at this time."

- CM Punk responded with the following on his Twitter:

"Is good humor stupid?"
No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments Photo-of-a-cm-punk-wwe-ice-cream-bar
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments   No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:45 am

Short answer, yes. With all the new publicity surrounding WWE Ice Cream Cars, you'd HAVE to be stupid not to cash in on that.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments   No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:05 am

What publicity is following them exactly?
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments   No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:05 pm

The company that used to do the WWF Ice Cream Bars received tons of messages demanding their return after Punk's promo the other night. Add to that everything else related to Punk's shoot (mentions on ESPN, interview in GQ, etc.) and you can definitely see all the publicity that Punk garnered for the company.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments   No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:54 am

This sucks. I really wanted to try those ice cream bars, completely forgot about them until Punk brought them up, and I never had them beforehand. Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments   No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:29 am

The whole Punk thing... Is a storyline right?? I'm sure it is.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments   No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:50 am

Does it even matter? Storyline or not, CM Punk has brought attention not only to himself and the WWE, but to even the things he only casually mentioned. (see: Colt Cabana, WWE Ice Cream Bars, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments   No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:47 am

I guess your right. I just didn't really understand, I was confused about the whole Punk thing to begin with but you make the best point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments   No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments Empty

Back to top Go down

No Plans for WWE Ice Cream Bars, CM Punk Comments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: