Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lance Storm to Work with WWE Again?, Kozlov Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Lance Storm to Work with WWE Again?, Kozlov Update Empty
PostSubject: Lance Storm to Work with WWE Again?, Kozlov Update   Lance Storm to Work with WWE Again?, Kozlov Update EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:20 pm

- Former WWE star Lance Storm spoke with the Aftermath show (formerly Right After Wrestling) this week and talked about working with WWE by hosting a new developmental territory with his Storm Wrestling Academy. He said:

"I've had all kinds of different levels of talks for quite a while. We've just never managed to figure out how to make it work. There's always been on going conversation. I think they hope I cave in and move to Florida. I think it makes sense to have a developmental territory in Canada. Before Deep South I talked to Vince about it. I'd like to be involved with that level again with WWE."

- Former WWE star Vladimir Kozlov wrote on Facebook that he is looking to wrestle in Mexico soon under the name Moscow Mauler. Kozlov is currently featured on the cover of Russian magazine Socialite, where is reveals he is looking at getting into acting.
Back to top Go down

Lance Storm to Work with WWE Again?, Kozlov Update
Page 1 of 1