Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foley & WWE in the UK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Foley & WWE in the UK Empty
PostSubject: Foley & WWE in the UK   Foley & WWE in the UK EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:32 pm

- TMZ picked up on the white mouse that could be seen running across the arena floor during last night's RAW when John Cena was cutting a promo on Alberto Del Rio after the main event.

- A press release was sent out today announcing dates for Mick Foley's comedy tour in the UK later this year. They are:

Wednesday 9th November – Manchester
Thursday 10th November – Nottingham
Friday 11th November – Newcastle Upon Tyne
Saturday 12th November – London

Venues will be announced soon. In the press release, Foley made a comment about the WWE return rumors:

"I am enormously excited and relieved about my upcoming comedy tour. Excited about the prospect of telling stories, hearing laughter and fielding questions from some of my most loyal and dedicated fans. Relieved that I finally have a real answer to the one of the two questions I'm most frequently asked: when are you coming back to the UK? As far as that other question, about returning to WWE, I guess we'll have to wait and see."
Back to top Go down

Foley & WWE in the UK
Page 1 of 1