Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poster for WWE Studios' Inside Out, Tarver-Cena Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Poster for WWE Studios' Inside Out, Tarver-Cena Update Empty
PostSubject: Poster for WWE Studios' Inside Out, Tarver-Cena Update   Poster for WWE Studios' Inside Out, Tarver-Cena Update EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:35 pm

- Below is the new promotional poster for WWE Studios' Inside Out, starring Triple H. The movie comes out on September 9th:

Poster for WWE Studios' Inside Out, Tarver-Cena Update Insideout

- Former WWE Superstar Tyrone "Michael Tarver" Evans of Nexus fame has went on his Twitter and posted more comments about John Cena. Here's the latest:

"Thanx for the tweets but I dont hate cena I learned alot from him in ring and behind the scenes ALOT behind the scenes but ,,,,,,,

no lol I was fine with that it was a ppv when he hit myself and otunga with miltiple chair shots that we didnt know were coming and one was aimed for my head so I out my arm up to protect myself and the chair caught my arm and fractured it but I kept working if you notice the raw when the nexus had a guantlet against cena I had alot more tape on my left arm because it was fractured and I didnt know it yet for sure along with a slew of injuries I was working on but im a machine.

john cena is a superstar and a work horse for wwe ,just not a very good person lol"
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

Poster for WWE Studios' Inside Out, Tarver-Cena Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster for WWE Studios' Inside Out, Tarver-Cena Update   Poster for WWE Studios' Inside Out, Tarver-Cena Update EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:49 am

I look forwarrd to walking straight past this movie.
Back to top Go down

Poster for WWE Studios' Inside Out, Tarver-Cena Update
Page 1 of 1