Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sin Cara's Move to SmackDown, Tarver Update, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Sin Cara's Move to SmackDown, Tarver Update, More Empty
PostSubject: Sin Cara's Move to SmackDown, Tarver Update, More   Sin Cara's Move to SmackDown, Tarver Update, More EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

- New SmackDown Superstar Mark Henry is now on Twitter at @MH61271. WWE noted that his account name will be changed soon.

- For scoops on The Undertaker's WWE future on RAW, click here.

- Jim Ross and his BBQ products will be at the Legends of the Ring convention on May 7th in Monroe, New Jersey. Other stars appearing include MVP, Kurt Angle, Sunny, Dusty Rhodes, Vader, Carlito, Chyna, Ken Shamrock, Lacey Von Erich, Perry Saturn, Paul Bearer, Diamond Dallas Page and more.

- Former Nexus member Michael Tarver continues to tease that he will be returning to action soon. Tarver, who has been making appearances in FCW, wrote the following on Twitter: "I will bend without question but I DON'T BREAK I'll come back BIGGER STRONGER and ANGRY."

- Some backstage Monday night at RAW believed that Sin Cara being traded to SmackDown was done mostly so they can edit his matches before they air on TV. WWE didn't want Cara and Rey Mysterio on the same brand, as both were drafted.
Back to top Go down

Sin Cara's Move to SmackDown, Tarver Update, More
Page 1 of 1