Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Baseball Team?

Go down 
+4
Sykesy
EdgeHead
Concrete Jesus
Master of Destruction
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

Favorite Baseball Team? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Baseball Team?   Favorite Baseball Team? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:41 pm

As you all know, I'm a diehard Red Sox fan.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Baseball Team?   Favorite Baseball Team? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:21 pm

I am a very casual MLB fan. I don't really start watching full games until the Playoffs and I don't really have a team that I cheer for. The only sport that I am truly a die hard for is the NFL.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Baseball Team?   Favorite Baseball Team? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:42 pm

I used to be a big baseball fan as a kid but I can't really sit through a baseball game all the way anymore. That might have something to do with the fact that the Expos have moved from Montreal to Washington and the Toronto Blue Jays haven't done squat since they won their back-to-back World Series in 1992-1993.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Baseball Team?   Favorite Baseball Team? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

The steriod era took away a lot of the fun for me. There was so much cheating and lying about it, that became the focus of almost every broadcast. I got tired of hearing about it, so I kind of left MLB behind. I watch Baseball Tonight almost every night now and my interest in baseball is starting to come back to me. I follow baseball way more this year then I had in about 10 years.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Baseball Team?   Favorite Baseball Team? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:30 am

NY Yankee's
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Baseball Team?   Favorite Baseball Team? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:23 am

Sykesy wrote:
NY Yankee's

Agreed Ny Yankees
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Baseball Team?   Favorite Baseball Team? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:15 pm

I like the Yankee's becuase a lot of people hate the Yankee's. They have the cool nickname in baseball, the Evil Empire. Sometimes I root for the bad guys Smile
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Baseball Team?   Favorite Baseball Team? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:32 pm

Sykesy wrote:
NY Yankee's

Manu Soldier wrote:
Sykesy wrote:
NY Yankee's

Agreed Ny Yankees

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I like the Yankee's becuase a lot of people hate the Yankee's. They have the cool nickname in baseball, the Evil Empire. Sometimes I root for the bad guys Smile
You all suck.

Jays FTW!
Back to top Go down
ibringthefuckingfireworks
Raw/Smackdown Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Baseball Team?   Favorite Baseball Team? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
The steriod era took away a lot of the fun for me. There was so much cheating and lying about it, that became the focus of almost every broadcast. I got tired of hearing about it, so I kind of left MLB behind. I watch Baseball Tonight almost every night now and my interest in baseball is starting to come back to me. I follow baseball way more this year then I had in about 10 years.

Why would steroids take the fun away? Don't you like home runs? Smile

I'm wearing a Yankees hat at this second, but I'm a big Dodgers fan.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Baseball Team?   Favorite Baseball Team? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:55 pm

What made the roid issue worse was all of the coverage. It became the story, no matter what else was going on. I also hate watching someone lie. After they were caught, they should have sacked up, but no, they kept lying.
Back to top Go down
Raw/Smackdown Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Baseball Team?   Favorite Baseball Team? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Wrestlers lie about not taking steroids. Does that take the fun away from wrestling?
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Dark Match Wrestler
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Baseball Team?   Favorite Baseball Team? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:23 am

Mets fan. I don't watch baseball as much as I used to during the Steroids era. This is because I like watching homeruns and shiz. Steroids eras of sports make them more watchable and enjoyable in my opinion. Fuck athletes not taking steroids.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Baseball Team?   Favorite Baseball Team? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:26 am

StuffOfLegends wrote:
Mets fan. I don't watch baseball as much as I used to during the Steroids era. This is because I like watching homeruns and shiz. Steroids eras of sports make them more watchable and enjoyable in my opinion. Fuck athletes not taking steroids.
I'm sure the Mets sucking now also has something to do with it Razz
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Dark Match Wrestler
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Baseball Team?   Favorite Baseball Team? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:39 am

Well that and I used to watch St. Louis games when I was little. And if the Giants were on. Or even the Cubs. Just to see Sammy Sosa, Barry Bonds, Mark McGuire play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Baseball Team?   Favorite Baseball Team? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Baseball Team?
Page 1 of 1