Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers

Go down 
+8
Rey De Reyes
ibringthefuckingfireworks
I AM ROCCO
Storme
Sykesy
Y2J X
MANU SOLDIER
SEZ
12 posters
AuthorMessage
SEZ
SEZ

Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:56 pm

I didn't want to be that guy who started all those "favorites" topics...but I'm bored...so...

Once again please keep it current.

1. Samoa Joe
2. AJ Styles
3. Brian Kendrick
4. Amazing Red
5. Rhino
6. Rob Van Dam
7. James Storm
8. Robert Roode
9. Chris Sabin
10. Alex Shelly
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:31 pm

1. AJ STYLES
2. KURT ANGLE
3. SOMOA JOE
4. RVD
5. MATT MORGAN
6. CHRIS SABIN
7. ALEX SHELLY
8. RHINO
9. KEVIN NASH
10. SCOTT STEINER
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Have to use the roster page, as I no longer keep up with anything TNA related, but here it goes...

I. Rob Van Dam - Who else? He's been my favorite wrestler of all-time for quite some time now. Naturally the top spot goes to him.

II. Kurt Angle - Just an amazing talent. Produced many great matches, including my favorite match of all-time, Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble 2003.

III. Mr. Anderson - As I know him, Mr. Kennedy. Judging solely off his WWE time, as I've seldom seen him in TNA. Anyways, while it might seem insane to some to list Kennedy over talent such as AJ Styles, considering that Kennedy was a major factor to what hooked me into wrestling, doesn't sound insane to me at all.

IV. AJ Styles - Foreshadowed in the last explanation. Haven't seen much of his work, but I've been more than impressed with what I have seen. At this point, I'm going to stop explaining and just post the lists.

V. Robert Roode
VI. Kaz
VII. Samoa Joe
VIII. Matt Morgan
IX. James Storm
X. Motor City Machine-guns - Either one is fine with me. I rank them about equal.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:28 pm

1. AJ Styles
2. Kurt Angle
3. Robert Roode
4. Chris Sabin
5. D'Angeli Dinero
6. Amazing Red
7. Desmond Wolfe
8. Alex Shelley
9. Mr. Anderson
10. Matt Morgan

Honorable Mentions:
James Storm
Brutus Magnus
Douglas Williams
Eric Young

The rest of the roster I couldn't care less about. That includes the likes of RVD due to how they are being used currently within TNA.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:13 pm

I don't really watch much wrestling but here goes...

#1 Alex Shelley
#2 Chris Sabin
#3 D'Angelo Dinero
#4 Kurt Angle
#5 A.J. Styles
#6 Rob Van Dam
#7 Jay Lethal
#8 Ric Flair
#9 Jeff Hardy
#10 Velvet Sky

Last edited by Ashburn on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Ashburn wrote:

#1 Alex Shelley
#2 Chris Sabin
#3 D'Angelo Dinero
#4 Kurt Angle
#5 A.J. Styles
#6 Rob Van Dam
#7 Brian Kendrick
#8 Jeff Hardy
#9 Velvet Sky
#10 Angelina Love

Hm, figured Sabin would've ranked above Shelley for you. Also, Jeff Hardy at eight? I remember you saying you warmed up to Jeff but still, I'm hoping this is because of lack of familiarity with the rest of the TNA roster.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:12 pm

X wrote:
Ashburn wrote:

#1 Alex Shelley
#2 Chris Sabin
#3 D'Angelo Dinero
#4 Kurt Angle
#5 A.J. Styles
#6 Rob Van Dam
#7 Brian Kendrick
#8 Jeff Hardy
#9 Velvet Sky
#10 Angelina Love

Hm, figured Sabin would've ranked above Shelley for you. Also, Jeff Hardy at eight? I remember you saying you warmed up to Jeff but still, I'm hoping this is because of lack of familiarity with the rest of the TNA roster.

It's very close between the Guns, I've been impressed by Shelley's ring work a little more lately though. And yeah, you're right about that. I haven't seen too much TNA lately but Jeff was in an awesome match with Kurt Angle not so long ago and it's cool he's doing something different with the heel turn. For that he makes the list.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:41 am

Ashburn wrote:

#1 Alex Shelley
#2 Chris Sabin
#3 D'Angelo Dinero
#4 Kurt Angle
#5 A.J. Styles
#6 Rob Van Dam
#7 Brian Kendrick
#8 Jeff Hardy
#9 Velvet Sky
#10 Angelina Love

Great list apart from #8 and #10.
I am very surprised to not see Robert Roode on your list though Alex. Maybe you are not as familiar with him as the rest but he is easily the best on the mic within TNA and kicks ass in the ring. Roode is world Champ material in TNA and WWE. Just like Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:38 am

Sykesy wrote:
Ashburn wrote:

#1 Alex Shelley
#2 Chris Sabin
#3 D'Angelo Dinero
#4 Kurt Angle
#5 A.J. Styles
#6 Rob Van Dam
#7 Brian Kendrick
#8 Jeff Hardy
#9 Velvet Sky
#10 Angelina Love

Great list apart from #8 and #10.
I am very surprised to not see Robert Roode on your list though Alex. Maybe you are not as familiar with him as the rest but he is easily the best on the mic within TNA and kicks ass in the ring. Roode is world Champ material in TNA and WWE. Just like Morgan.

Unfortunately I haven't really had a chance to see much of Robert Roode lately. I'm familiar with his earlier work in TNA but based on 2010, whenever I see him, he seems to be hanging round in the background while Ric Flair or A.J. Styles cut the promo. I did watch a great match with Beer Money and the Guns. I put that down to Sabin and Shelley's in-ring ability more than Roode and Storm though.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:42 am

Yeah fair enough, But honestly. Roode carries Storm every match.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:09 am

Shit, I forgot about Jay Lethal and Ric Flair - time to edit. Surprisingly enough, I actually found their feud entertaining. The segment where Lethal parodied the Nature Boy was one of my favourite of 2010. Flair may be way past his prime but he's still great as an on-air personality.
Back to top Go down
I AM ROCCO
Amateur Wrestler
I AM ROCCO

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:05 am

I cant rank anyone, so here is a top 10 from me of all time.

Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Awesome Kong, Desmond Wolfe, Abyss, Flair, Double J, Lethal, Beer Money.
Back to top Go down
Raw/Smackdown Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:34 pm

It's a bit easier to do this with TNA. I tried to list my 10 favourite WWE wrestlers, but I only had about 3 men to list.

Jeff Jarrett
Kurt Angle
Sting
Jay Lethal
AJ Styles
Doug Williams
Abyss
Kazarian
Chris Sabin
Jeff Hardy
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:13 pm

1. Kazarian
2. Sting
3. Angelina Love
4. Samoa Joe
5. Mr. Anderson
6. Chris Sabin
7. Alex Shelly
8. Tara
9. Jay Lethal
10. A.J. Styles
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:32 am

1. Kurt Angle
2. Mr. Anderson
3. AJ Styles
4. Rob Van Dam
5. Sting
6. Samoa Joe
7. Abyss
8. Chris Sabin
9. Jeff Hardy
10. Jay Lethal

Damn that was hard. Hence the reason why I don't watch TNA.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:14 pm

1.) Sting; this was a no brainier for me. Sting always been up there on my favorite wrestlers list and he can still put on a good match IMO. It's weird seeing him without his face paint as he goes without it on TNA from times to times, but I like seeing him go and is a big reason I started watching TNA originally around the fall of 2006.

2.) Kurt Angle; brilliant wrestler and performer. Whether he's in the WWE or TNA doesn't matter, albeit I miss his hair but it doesn't take anything away from him overall. His signing onto TNA was a huge shock and he's done good with them for a while now.

3.) AJ Styles; TNA was the first place to introduce me to AJ Styles. If you'll pardon the pun, I like his style. He was a good TNA World Champion and it's a shame he had to drop the title to Rob Van Dam.

4.) Samoa Joe; another talent I wouldn't know about if it weren't for TNA. I loved his matches so far, especially ones against Kurt Angle. It's a shame he along with other TNA originals who been around for a while are being buried by Hogan & Co.

5.) Abyss; all right the guy looks like a Mankind/Kane rip off and lately he hasn't been as scary or appealing as he did back when I watched from 2006 - 2007, but I still enjoy seeing him. Not Babyface Abyss though. I much, much prefer him as a Monster Heel. He's a heel now but still doesn't seem like he's his Monster Heel self.

6.) Jay Lethal; this guy does the best Nature Boy Ric Flair impression I have ever seen in my life and that earns him a spot in the top ten for me.

7.) Mick Foley; he' part of the first five wrestlers that became my favorite during 1999 so it's only natural he would find his way somewhere on this list. Even now he can still put on a 5 star match and cut an amazing promo.

8.) Ric Flair; woooooooo! The guy is old and probably shouldn't be wrestling but the guy is still entertaining to watch. That jacket never sees what's coming when he drops the knee on it! WOOOOOOOO!

9.) Shark Boy; he amuses me...

10.) Suicide; okay I haven't watched a single match of his, I just like his outfit.

They're probably better choices but, meh, haven't enough of some of these TNA guys to really form much of an opinion on them and I didn't want to pick too many of the old WWE/WCW/ECW guys.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:41 pm

Great to see a fellow Suicide fan. He was easily one of the best wrestlers within the ring. Check this out. epic contest.

Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:44 pm

in no particular order (only doing top five since several of the ones I liked apparently left TNA)

Angle, AJ, RVD, Rhino, Beer Money, Morgan

Beer money is included together because, while both very good athletes with good charisma in and outside of the ring, they really shine as a team, as Beer Money

"The Drug Ballad" wrote:
Great to see a fellow Suicide fan. He was easily one of the best wrestlers within the ring. Check this out. epic contest.

Who's currently in the suicide suit? is it still Kaz or did they get someone else in there? I like the suicide gimmick, and I heard the original concept was that they were gonna change the guy in the suit repeatedly and make him use a bunch of different moves, since he's based on the character from the TNA game, but I don't trust the source that gave me the information.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Suicide is gone ...
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:34 pm

well damn.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:53 pm

"The Drug Ballad" wrote:
Suicide is gone ...

Like gone from the company gone? Because I was just on TNA website at their roster page and he was still on it.
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:45 am

The Pope
Kurt Angle
Mr. Anderson
Sarita
Rob Van Dam
Brother D'von
Brother Ray
Orlando Jordan
Matt Morgan
Desmond Wolfe
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Favorite TNA Wrestlers
Page 1 of 1