Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update Empty
PostSubject: Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update   Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:54 pm

- WWE has not given up on the idea of bringing in Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania, even though his contract status with UFC would make this very unlikely. The mention of Brock Lesnar on RAW multiple times isn't something that Vince McMahon would allow to happen by accident, according to Dave Meltzer. It is believed that Lesnar himself wants to make the appearance and his camp are hopeful that Dana White will change his mind.

Coincidentally, Lesnar's autobiography is also scheduled for release around the time of WrestleMania on April 19th.

- During Tuesday's NXT episode, WWE advertised the following items for Monday's episode of RAW:

* Michael Cole explaining his actions after seemingly costing Jerry "The King" Lawler the WWE Title during his TLC match vs. The Miz. NXT opened with Cole selling concern over his actions this past Monday. He said he would "discuss the matter with Lawler in private" and explain his actions on RAW.

* Sheamus beginning his "royal reign" after becoming the WWE King of the Ring.

* Also advertised was a follow up to the John Cena "fired" angle with the tagline, "What will Cena do Next?"
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update   Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Mania is on April 3rd this year, by the way.

I hope that this deal with King and Cole leads to JR being brought back and I can't wait to see King Sheamus this Monday. As I have said a bunch of times, I will be attending this Raw and I am very excited.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update   Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:44 am

I would be too with the current Raw product. Hopefully Cena runs past you when he runs through the crowd xP

Also, Seeing Miz as champion and I assume the heel turn for Cole will be great.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update   Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:01 am

Sykesy wrote:
I would be too with the current Raw product. Hopefully Cena runs past you when he runs through the crowd xP

Also, Seeing Miz as champion and I assume the heel turn for Cole will be great.

If Cena runs past you...that should hopefully make the show alot better for you..Lesners book should be good to read
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
I AM ROCCO
Amateur Wrestler
I AM ROCCO

PostSubject: Re: Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update   Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:00 am

Hope to see Cole get punched in the face.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update   Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:37 am

Cole....is Now becoming a great Heel announcer, his career is becoming better....Maybe Cole will eventually become miz's manager...but i doubt it
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update   Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Oh dear God, please no.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update   Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:38 am

Lol, with the words and actions Cole does for miz....looks like a build up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update   Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Cole to Explain His Actions on RAW, Lesnar-WWE Update
Page 1 of 1