Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foley on RAW?, McMahon Donates, Trish on Inside Fitness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Foley on RAW?, McMahon Donates, Trish on Inside Fitness Empty
PostSubject: Foley on RAW?, McMahon Donates, Trish on Inside Fitness   Foley on RAW?, McMahon Donates, Trish on Inside Fitness EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:30 pm

- Trish Stratus is featured on the cover of Inside Fitness. The magazine features several photos of her working out which can be seen at this link.

- As noted before, Mick Foley expressed interest in attending RAW for The Rock's birthday party this week from Miami. Sources report that Foley won't be attending. It's also being reported that TNA had no problem with Foley being on RAW but Vince McMahon would not allow it.

Regarding his work with RAINN, Foley announced the following good news on his Twitter:

"Two days ago, I announced that #10forRAINN had surpassed it’s goal of $40,000, and that I was hopeful of reaching the $50,000 mark. Within the last 24 hours, we have marched over the $50,000 mark, smashed through $60,000, and surpassed SEVENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS! This is amazing news for everyone who has joined the fight to end sexual violence. Thank you SO much!"

Foley also revealed on Twitter that Vince McMahon is his third major donor. He wrote:

"Was that reveal not worth the wait! Hey, I am THRILLED to have both @tnawrestling and @wwe supporting @rainn01 . Will write more later."
Back to top Go down

Foley on RAW?, McMahon Donates, Trish on Inside Fitness
Page 1 of 1