Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rock/Trish in WWE HOF News, WWE Happy with HOF, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Rock/Trish in WWE HOF News, WWE Happy with HOF, More Empty
PostSubject: Rock/Trish in WWE HOF News, WWE Happy with HOF, More   Rock/Trish in WWE HOF News, WWE Happy with HOF, More EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Source: F4Wonline.com

- While numerous seats remain available for WrestleMania 27, WWE officials are reportedly pleased with ticket sales thus far. They were especially pleased with ticket sales for the WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony as only balcony seats are left.

- Former TNA Knockout Rhaka Khan has launched an account on Twitter at twitter.com/RhakaFlckaFlame.

- WWE officials are already contemplating candidates for induction into next year's Hall of Fame class. The primary names being discussed are Trish Stratus, given that it will likely take place in her hometown of Toronto, and The Rock.

The idea with Rock is it would be mark ten years after his memorable WrestleMania match with Hulk Hogan, which took place in Toronto.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Rock/Trish in WWE HOF News, WWE Happy with HOF, More   Rock/Trish in WWE HOF News, WWE Happy with HOF, More EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Fuck yeah, induct Trish Stratus next year! As for The Rock, I'd rather have Trish inducted next year, so I'd prefer Rock not to get inducted until the year after next years. I'll be happy either way though, as both definitely deserve it and I'll easily enjoy watching them get inducted.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rock/Trish in WWE HOF News, WWE Happy with HOF, More   Rock/Trish in WWE HOF News, WWE Happy with HOF, More EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:56 pm

I think I'm as excited to hear Trish possibly being inducted than learning that Toronto will apparently be the site of Wrestlemania 28. The Manias held in TO had a tremendous signification in WWE history, especially in Hulk Hogan's career and I think it's nice to see that history will possibly be made again, although without Hogan's presence this time.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Rock/Trish in WWE HOF News, WWE Happy with HOF, More   Rock/Trish in WWE HOF News, WWE Happy with HOF, More EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:27 am

Awesome if they both get inducted in Toronto. Though tbh...is it just me, or was The Rock's match with Hogan not really THAT "memorable"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock/Trish in WWE HOF News, WWE Happy with HOF, More   Rock/Trish in WWE HOF News, WWE Happy with HOF, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock/Trish in WWE HOF News, WWE Happy with HOF, More
Page 1 of 1