Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rock on Death Rumors, Updates on RAW and Trish Stratus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Rock on Death Rumors, Updates on RAW and Trish Stratus Empty
PostSubject: Rock on Death Rumors, Updates on RAW and Trish Stratus   Rock on Death Rumors, Updates on RAW and Trish Stratus EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:55 pm

- This week's episode of WWE RAW had 40 minutes and 58 seconds of in-ring action, up from last week's 32 minutes and 19 seconds.

- There were apparently rumors of The Rock's death all over Twitter yesterday. The People's Champ responded to the rumors with the following:

"Rumors of my death are false - Im still "Bringin' It' 24hrs a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year - including leap year!"

- Trish Stratus will be the special guest of Lilian Garcia, Torrie Wilson and Candice Michelle on next week's AfterBuzzTV.com WWE Tough Enough aftershow.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Rock on Death Rumors, Updates on RAW and Trish Stratus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock on Death Rumors, Updates on RAW and Trish Stratus   Rock on Death Rumors, Updates on RAW and Trish Stratus EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:39 pm

I'm waiting for the day I actually read a death rumor that isn't just somebody denying it.
Back to top Go down

Rock on Death Rumors, Updates on RAW and Trish Stratus
Page 1 of 1