Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trish Stratus' WWE Return, New WWE Tag Champs, More

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Trish Stratus' WWE Return, New WWE Tag Champs, More Empty
PostSubject: Trish Stratus' WWE Return, New WWE Tag Champs, More   Trish Stratus' WWE Return, New WWE Tag Champs, More EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:12 pm

- Trish Stratus made her return to WWE tonight, being announced as another trainer for Tough Enough. Trish later made the save for Kelly Kelly as she was being attacked by Layla and Michelle McCool. Trish took out LayCool and celebrated with Kelly. Kelly was re-hired by Teddy Long. For photos and videos of everything at the pay-per-view tonight, click here.

- The new WWE Tag Team Champions are Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel. They defeated Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov at tonight's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.

- Christian made his return to WWE tonight, making the save for Edge after he won the World Heavyweight Title in the SmackDown Elimination Chamber and was attacked by Alberto Del Rio.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus' WWE Return, New WWE Tag Champs, More   Trish Stratus' WWE Return, New WWE Tag Champs, More EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Tough Enough is looking awesome this year. Stone Cold, Booker, and Stratus... easily the best group of trainers they've had. Of course, as far as my knowledge goes, it isn't difficult at all to put together a better group of trainers then the previous bunch.

Finally, I really never rooted for the team of Santino and Kozlov. It's a bit sad as I do like Vladimir, but Marella ruins most of the things he's featured in.

Here's to hoping Christian get's added to the World Title match at Wrestlemania!
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus' WWE Return, New WWE Tag Champs, More   Trish Stratus' WWE Return, New WWE Tag Champs, More EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 am

They should have gotten Al Snow for Tough Enough as well. That would have been Godly.

WWE should scrap the tag team division entirely. They've fucked it up that badly.

Christian should face Del Rio this week with Del Rio's World Title shot on the line and win it. Edge vs Christian is a main event I'd pay to see.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus' WWE Return, New WWE Tag Champs, More   Trish Stratus' WWE Return, New WWE Tag Champs, More EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:37 am

^ I agree that the Tag team division is fucked now, I thought they were going somewhere with letting Santino and Kozlov hold them for a while as they were a great team. They are the Unified Tag team championships they are supposed to be prestigious, not be handed to some new wrestlers who just got there, come on if your going to belittle the championships then just go but to the 2 seperate championships. Now Santino and Kozlov will probably disband and they were an acctual sound team, something the WWE needs right now.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus' WWE Return, New WWE Tag Champs, More   Trish Stratus' WWE Return, New WWE Tag Champs, More EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:40 am

The Corre winning the championships will probably help the tag division more than Kozlov and Santino did. I'm just going to take a guess and state that The Corre is more over than those two. I know Santino's got a following, so I could be wrong, but I kind of doubt it. Even so, WWE at least has more of a direction for The Corre than they had for Santino, and The Corre has more chances to give more exposure to the belts as they have a better chance of getting higher on the card and stuff. I think you guys get what I'm trying to get at here.

With that all said, it doesn't really matter which of those team they have as champs. It's going to take a whole lot more to fix this division than either of those teams could provide.

I don't have a problem with them winning even though their new. Daniel Bryan was in WWE for the same amount of time as they were and he won the United States title before them, and that title is much more credible than the tag is now. Of course Bryan has a ton of indy experience, but the average WWE fan probably hasn't watched many of those matches, and if they have, it probably came sometime after he debuted (in WWE). In the end, it all has to do with booking. Minus the majority of his NXT stint, they've booked Bryan strong enough that the average WWE fan can definitely buy him as champion. With the tag division, I doubt the average WWE fan cares all that much.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus' WWE Return, New WWE Tag Champs, More   Trish Stratus' WWE Return, New WWE Tag Champs, More EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:59 pm

But to be fair X, Bryan Danielson > CM Punk > The rest of the WWE roster. He was going to get a fuck ton over the moment they started to let him look like a real threat. The moment he kicked Cena in the head dude was almost guaranteed to win something big.

With the Corre though...they should use the Freebird rule when defending those titles, otherwise I have no interest in their reign. Which is more than I had for Santino and Kozlov (I didn't even know they were the champs).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trish Stratus' WWE Return, New WWE Tag Champs, More   Trish Stratus' WWE Return, New WWE Tag Champs, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Trish Stratus' WWE Return, New WWE Tag Champs, More
Page 1 of 1