Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Disputes Record, Styles Takes Shot At Kurt Angle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Disputes Record, Styles Takes Shot At Kurt Angle Empty
PostSubject: WWE Disputes Record, Styles Takes Shot At Kurt Angle   WWE Disputes Record, Styles Takes Shot At Kurt Angle EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:59 pm

- WWE followed up on their claim that they set the Georgia Dome attendance record with 71,617 fans at WrestleMania XXVII.

"Confirmed by our friends at The Georgia Dome, WWE WrestleMania XXVII did in fact set the entertainment event record, with 71,617 fans," according to a post on WWE's Facebook page.

"The previous record holder, the Backstreet Boys, hosted 65,658 fans on Feb. 19, 2000. The number quoted by Billboard.com in a 2009 article was for a two-day event in Atlanta, not a single performance."

- Joey Styles took a shot at Kurt Angle tonight on Twitter for claiming that his account was hacked, writing: "I'm watching Jack Swagger apply the Ankle Lock to The King and wondering if anyone's twitter account will be hacked."

CM Punk wrote earlier today, "My twitter account was hacked", is the new: "I'm a sloppy drunk douche".

source: PWInsider.com
Back to top Go down

WWE Disputes Record, Styles Takes Shot At Kurt Angle
Page 1 of 1