Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Former WWE Star at Tough Enough, Mysterio News, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Former WWE Star at Tough Enough, Mysterio News, More Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Star at Tough Enough, Mysterio News, More   Former WWE Star at Tough Enough, Mysterio News, More EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:06 pm

- Tough Enough trainer Trish Stratus made the cover of the next issue of Oxygen Magazine. This is Trish's third cover for the women's fitness magazine since 2002.

- Former WWE star Chuck Palumbo was visiting on the set of Tough Enough this weekend. He wrote on Twitter: "Great day yesterday on the set of Tuff Enough....had alot of fun hangin with Rey,Steve,Trish,Booker and Bill and all the crew!... Met the contestants too,great bunch of guys/girls...good luck to all of you..."

- Goldust noted on Twitter this weekend that he was speaking to potential FCW stars at the WWE developmental tryout/clinic this weekend. Other names working the clinic include Steve Keirn, Ricky Steamboat, Tom Prichard, Norman Smiley and Joey Mercury.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Star at Tough Enough, Mysterio News, More   Former WWE Star at Tough Enough, Mysterio News, More EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:00 pm

What's the Mysterio news, that Palumbo had fun hanging out with him? That's about as lame as Mysterio himself...
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Star at Tough Enough, Mysterio News, More   Former WWE Star at Tough Enough, Mysterio News, More EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Oh, sorry, I thought I wrote it but guess I forgot. I think it was about an autograph signing at some Walmart in California but it was really irrelevant so I guess it's not the end of the world if that wasn't included.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former WWE Star at Tough Enough, Mysterio News, More   Former WWE Star at Tough Enough, Mysterio News, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Former WWE Star at Tough Enough, Mysterio News, More
Page 1 of 1