Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Tough Enough Female Revealed, WWE PG News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Tough Enough Female Revealed, WWE PG News Empty
PostSubject: WWE Tough Enough Female Revealed, WWE PG News   WWE Tough Enough Female Revealed, WWE PG News EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:03 pm

- Going forward, WWE plans on featuring more PG-13 content on Monday Night Raw. However, it's still considered a PG-rated program and there are no plans on changing that.

- The blonde contestant shown during the Tough Enough trailer that aired during RAW is Juliet The Huntress, a 22-year-old independent wrestler of Puerto Rican descent based out of Chicago, Illinois. You can view her must see modeling photos by clicking here. Juliet began her wrestling career in Puerto Rico in 2005, joining World Wrestling Council (WWC) during her rookie year. She later transferred to the International Wrestling Association (IWA), which is owned by former WWE Superstar Savio Vega. After gaining experience in the Caribbean, she headed to the United States in 2008 and has been competing on the Chicago independent circuit ever since.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

WWE Tough Enough Female Revealed, WWE PG News Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Tough Enough Female Revealed, WWE PG News   WWE Tough Enough Female Revealed, WWE PG News EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:14 pm

Yeah, that seems great. I miss certain aspects from the non-PG era (some which I doubt will be brought back), so I won't complain about them adding more PG-13 content, even though it's PG. Of course, I'm disinterested in the product, and that has very little to do with the rating.
Back to top Go down

WWE Tough Enough Female Revealed, WWE PG News
Page 1 of 1