Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More on Rey Mysterio’s WrestleMania Plans, Rumble News

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

More on Rey Mysterio’s WrestleMania Plans, Rumble News Empty
PostSubject: More on Rey Mysterio’s WrestleMania Plans, Rumble News   More on Rey Mysterio’s WrestleMania Plans, Rumble News EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- This year's Royal Rumble in Boston was a sellout with 15,113 fans announced, 12,000 paying for $850,000.

- This year's Rumble 40-Man match actually went 69 minutes and 11 seconds, just 11 seconds short from the 69 minutes and 22 second record set in 2002.

- As noted before, Rey Mysterio is expected to be a part of Money in the Bank this year at WrestleMania, unless they decide to drop the match from the show. WWE officials are going back and forth on putting Rey in Money in the Bank or a singles match with Cody Rhodes.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: More on Rey Mysterio’s WrestleMania Plans, Rumble News   More on Rey Mysterio’s WrestleMania Plans, Rumble News EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:18 am

Ah, finally an answer to what Rumble match was the longest. Anyways, I'm still a bit shocked that it wasn't the longest, but it wasn't by much so I probably shouldn't be.

Personally, I'd rather have Rey versus Rhodes. They took Rhodes off the Rumble for this storyline, they should at least give him his Mania match against Rey. I suppose he could also be in Money in the Bank but that's just not the same. Especially since Rhodes seems to me like one of the guys who wouldn't really take the spotlight in that kind of match. He could prove me wrong, but I doubt it since I actually can't see him competing in MITB this year. So yeah, out of the two, I'm pulling for Rey vs. Rhodes.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: More on Rey Mysterio’s WrestleMania Plans, Rumble News   More on Rey Mysterio’s WrestleMania Plans, Rumble News EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:14 am

2002 Rumble was the longest? Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. That was the first Rumble I ever ordered and watched, took a day off school to do it too.

Also the 40 Man Rumble should be 25% longer than all the other rumbles dammit!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More on Rey Mysterio’s WrestleMania Plans, Rumble News   More on Rey Mysterio’s WrestleMania Plans, Rumble News Empty

Back to top Go down

More on Rey Mysterio’s WrestleMania Plans, Rumble News
Page 1 of 1