Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reported Card for WWE's WrestleMania 27 with 10 Matches

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Reported Card for WWE's WrestleMania 27 with 10 Matches Empty
PostSubject: Reported Card for WWE's WrestleMania 27 with 10 Matches   Reported Card for WWE's WrestleMania 27 with 10 Matches EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:43 pm

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- According to one source, here's what WWE has planned for WrestleMania 27 as of this week's creative meetings. Keep in mind things are always changing.

Special Guest Host: The Rock

WWE Title Match
John Cena vs. The Miz

World Heavyweight Title Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge

The Streak on the Line
Triple H vs. The Undertaker

CM Punk vs. Randy Orton

John Morrison, Kelly Kelly and Trish Stratus vs. Dolph Ziggler, Layla and Michelle McCool

Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel vs. Big Show, Kane, Kofi Kingston and Christian

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole, Special Referee: Steve Austin
Cole's trainer Jack Swagger will be in his corner.

WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
Gail Kim will be in Bryan's corner while The Bellas will be with Sheamus.

* Another undetermined Divas match will also take place. There will be no Money in the Bank this year.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Reported Card for WWE's WrestleMania 27 with 10 Matches   Reported Card for WWE's WrestleMania 27 with 10 Matches EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:27 am

I'm just going to go through all the matches and stuff and say my thoughts.

EdgeHead wrote:
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- According to one source, here's what WWE has planned for WrestleMania 27 as of this week's creative meetings. Keep in mind things are always changing.

Special Guest Host: The Rock

What exactly does this entail? Like, does this mean he is going to be doing something special at the show, or is he just going to be there? Either way, not a big selling point.

Quote :
WWE Title Match
John Cena vs. The Miz

Yawn. Look, I like Cena and I like The Miz, hell, I even like the few matches I've seen them had. This match just doesn't capture my interest especially as a Mania main event. Maybe seeing it free on Raw as the main event a year back hurts it, but I don't think that's it. Maybe that the actually feud between the two has been playing second fiddle to The Rock and Cena.

Quote :
World Heavyweight Title Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge

Super yawn. Edge I like, Del Rio is extremely adequate in the ring. I can't imagine enjoying this match, definitely not in the main event. I doubt it will bore me, Del Rio will probably give a little more, and Edge certainly will, so that's a plus. Also, I really don't want to see Alberto win, and I'm positive he will. This guy generally bores the crap out of me, I'm not looking forward to his victory.

Quote :
The Streak on the Line
Triple H vs. The Undertaker

No problem but it's just not enough to get me to waste my money on. Now, if they put Trips career on the line, that's a different story.

Quote :
CM Punk vs. Randy Orton

This will probably be a very good match, once again, not wasting money just for this and the match above, but I'm not going to complain about this. I like the feud, and both wrestlers could definitely steal the show.

Quote :
John Morrison, Kelly Kelly and Trish Stratus vs. Dolph Ziggler, Layla and Michelle McCool

This is fine. Nothing that's going to make me buy the show. This is the kind of match that you're glad to see when you buy the PPV, but not something you're going to be upset if you miss.

Quote :
Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel vs. Big Show, Kane, Kofi Kingston and Christian

Well, it's better than having Nash team with him. Not exactly sure how they are going to get Christian involved here. Doesn't matter I suppose, this match just really doesn't appeal to me.

Quote :
Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

Like Rhodes, really don't like Mysterio. Last year, Mysterio had a terrific match with Punk. Now granted, Punk is much better than Rhodes, I suppose a similar outcome could happen here. I'm not betting on it though, so pass.

Quote :
Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole, Special Referee: Steve Austin
Cole's trainer Jack Swagger will be in his corner.

Yawn. I don't have any interest in seeing Cole wrestle or getting his ass kicked. I'm glad King is finally getting the chance to wrestle at Wrestlemania though. If I do end up watching it, here's to hoping they don't waste too much time on it.

Quote :
WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
Gail Kim will be in Bryan's corner while The Bellas will be with Sheamus.

This will be a great match, I know that by just seeing Daniel Bryan. If I recall, they had Sheamus dominate Bryan quite a bit in the past, hopefully that doesn't happen here and Bryan retains, and a great match. I don't expect Sheamus to win though. Once again, the collective matches of Punk/Orton, Trips/Taker, and Bryan/Sheamus aren't enough to get me to get Mania this year.

Quote :
* Another undetermined Divas match will also take place. There will be no Money in the Bank this year.

That's fine.
Back to top Go down
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
Affzilla.

PostSubject: Re: Reported Card for WWE's WrestleMania 27 with 10 Matches   Reported Card for WWE's WrestleMania 27 with 10 Matches EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:19 am

Those main events don't look exciting at all.
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Reported Card for WWE's WrestleMania 27 with 10 Matches   Reported Card for WWE's WrestleMania 27 with 10 Matches EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:55 am

This Mania pisses me off 110%. Like I would not watch this if you payed me.
Back to top Go down
hemanthjava
Wrestling Fan

PostSubject: Re: Reported Card for WWE's WrestleMania 27 with 10 Matches   Reported Card for WWE's WrestleMania 27 with 10 Matches EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Watch WWE Wrestlemania 27 XXVII Online – Wrestlemania 27 Live Stream. WrestleMania XXVII is the forthcoming twenty-seventh annual WrestleMania professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by WWE that is scheduled to take place on April 3, 2011 at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia.

http://sportsneed.com/watch-wwe-wrestlemania-27-live-streaming-online-free/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reported Card for WWE's WrestleMania 27 with 10 Matches   Reported Card for WWE's WrestleMania 27 with 10 Matches Empty

Back to top Go down

Reported Card for WWE's WrestleMania 27 with 10 Matches
Page 1 of 1