Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added Empty
PostSubject: Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added   Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:00 am

Quote :
Just after John Cena won the award for Holy %@*^ Move of the Year tonight on Raw, Wade Barrett announced that he was rehiring his arch-nemesis under two conditions. First, Cena must face his Barrett in a Chairs Match at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs this Sunday. Secondly, Cena is forced to battle David Otunga later on Raw.

Meanwhile, the General Manager of Raw arranged two additional matches for the event; Sheamus vs. John Morrison in a Ladder Match and Lay-Cool vs. Beth Phoenix and Divas Champion Natalya in the first-ever Divas Tag Team Table Match.

Michael Cole also announced over commentary that SmackDown General Manager has scheduled a Triple Threat Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship between Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston and Jack Swagger for the event.

The announced card is as follows:

Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Kane (c) vs. Edge

Tables Match for the WWE Championship
The Miz (c) vs. Randy Orton

Chairs Match
John Cena vs. Wade Barrett

Chairs Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio

#1 Contender's Ladder Match
Sheamus vs. John Morrison

Triple Threat Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger

Divas Tag Team Table Match
Lay-Cool vs. Beth Phoenix and Divas Champion Natalya

Part of me says that this is wayyyyyyyy too many gimmick matches, but then I think, if they are going to have this PPV, then what the hell? Go all in on the gimmick matches. Sheamus inflicted some pretty inovative ladder voilence on Morrison. I think that could be a great match. A couple of months back, I said I wanted to see Kofi vs. Dolph in an IC title Ladder Match. Add is Thwagger and I think this match could also be great. I am also really looking forward to the Diva's Table Match. There is no way Lay-Cool will overcome the 2 most powerful Diva's on the roster. Lay-Cool is going through some Tables.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added   Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:45 am

Guess they've decided to go all out with the Pay Per View theme this year. At least there's a reason these gimmick matches are being done while TNA Pay Per View gimmick matches almost feel like they're being chosen at random. I'm actually a little surprise to see Divas wrestling in a tables match at WWE. Didn't think WWE would let them nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added   Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:10 pm

I am very excited about that match. Pheonix....GET THE TABLES!!!!
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added   Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:08 pm

WWE has done it lol.....Considering we were talking about Micky James and her cage match, well Tables is just as good.
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added   Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:18 pm

Talk about a Gimmickfest.

Seriously, Two chair matches? The match serves to purpose and quite honestly is very uncreative. For example, A chair match stipulation should be something like Pinfall only on top of a chair ... or, First competitor to hit their finisher on the chair.
Yeah, They are sucky suggestions but at least they are better then what WWE is currently doing with the Chair match.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added   Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Yeah, the Chair Match Stip sucks. I am looking forward to the 2 Ladder Matches, the TLC Match and the Diva's Table Match. I think that Cena vs. Barrett will be pretty cool. Cena was wearing Outunga out on Raw.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: I   Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:22 pm

"The Drug Ballad" wrote:
Talk about a Gimmickfest.

Seriously, Two chair matches? The match serves to purpose and quite honestly is very uncreative. For example, A chair match stipulation should be something like Pinfall only on top of a chair ... or, First competitor to hit their finisher on the chair.
Yeah, They are sucky suggestions but at least they are better then what WWE is currently doing with the Chair match.

I no right.....But the second chair match is there, because Mysterios match wont be much chairs involved down to his injurie. Thats why thats gonna be SHIT!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added   Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:25 pm

SD TLC Main Event Spoiler
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added   Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added   Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:30 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added   Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:33 pm

"The Drug Ballad" wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added   Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

PostSubject: Re: Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added   Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added   Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added   Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added Empty

Back to top Go down

Update TLC Card. 4 new matches added
Page 1 of 1