Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update on Riley & McGillicutty's Status, Cena, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Update on Riley & McGillicutty's Status, Cena, More Empty
PostSubject: Update on Riley & McGillicutty's Status, Cena, More   Update on Riley & McGillicutty's Status, Cena, More EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:39 pm

- John Cena wrote the following on Twitter after Monday night's RAW: "CeNation. Sometimes I need not say a thing. " the People" say it for me. Wink thanks. Hustle. Loyalty. Respect."

- While WWE indicated Monday night that Alex Riley had just been fired from his job at The Miz's personal assistant, they have removed him from the RAW roster page. It was noted last night how there was no closing shot of Riley after he lost the cage match against John Cena.

There is speculation that Riley and Michael McGillicutty will be re-packaged and brought back to RAW or SmackDown. Nexus member McGillicutty was written off RAW Monday night after a punt kick from Randy Orton.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Update on Riley & McGillicutty's Status, Cena, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Riley & McGillicutty's Status, Cena, More   Update on Riley & McGillicutty's Status, Cena, More EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Excluding Kaval, Riley and McGillicutty are the only two in NXT 2 that I actually liked, so I hope they gain some success. I'd hate for their only career highlight was to be in the shadow of a more successful wrestler (The Miz and CM Punk respectively). Oh, hopefully they are planning on dropping "McGillicutty" and reintroducing him as Joe Hennig.
Back to top Go down

Update on Riley & McGillicutty's Status, Cena, More
Page 1 of 1