Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest on McMahon, Mattel's Second All Stars Pack, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Latest on McMahon, Mattel's Second All Stars Pack, More Empty
PostSubject: Latest on McMahon, Mattel's Second All Stars Pack, More   Latest on McMahon, Mattel's Second All Stars Pack, More EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:29 pm

- Harold Delancy, a high school wrestler in Minnesota, took a page right out of WWE after he hit an opposing wrestler in the head with a chair after losing a recent tournament match. Delancy was charged with two counts of disorderly conduct.

- Linda McMahon told The Greenwich Times on Friday that she is seriously considering a 2012 Senate run. She said: "I'm leaning in that direction. I'm seriously considering another run, but I haven't made up my mind yet. I'm getting a lot of calls, a lot of encouragement from people around the state. I enjoyed my campaign."

Linda has made several appearances over the past few weeks, talking with people about another campaign. She has hired public relations firm Sullivan & LeShane to field media inquiries but has not done any hiring for any kind of exploratory campaign. Linda confirmed to the paper that she would not be returning to WWE.

- WWE has revealed Mattel's second WWE All Stars two-pack. The new pack includes Randy Orton and Jake "The Snake" Roberts, with his snake Damien. The first announced two-pack of WWE All Stars figures was John Morrison with Randy Savage. The figures will be available in stores this March.
Back to top Go down

Latest on McMahon, Mattel's Second All Stars Pack, More
Page 1 of 1