Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vince McMahon Praises Miz, New Top WWE Stars, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Vince McMahon Praises Miz, New Top WWE Stars, More Empty
PostSubject: Vince McMahon Praises Miz, New Top WWE Stars, More   Vince McMahon Praises Miz, New Top WWE Stars, More EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:29 pm

- Mexico is now the largest market for WWE pay-per-view buys outside of the United States.

- A new major spoiler has been revealed for the WrestleMania 27 guest host at this link.

- Vince McMahon said at the WWE investor call Thursday morning that the company is on an upswing in terms of the talent cycle lately. Vince said that early indications from the Royal Rumble show that a talent shift is already happening but he expects WrestleMania 27 to be a major launching point for new talents.

- Vince was asked if WWE fans were buying into new characters yet and Vince said he feels the new stars were really getting over and that he was proud of that. Vince noted that fans' reactions at live events are a good way for officials to judge.

Vince was asked who the next big WWE Superstar is. Vince joked about WWE talents possibly listening to the call and then praised WWE Champion The Miz. Vince noted that Miz has been with them for a long time and fought his way to the top of the company. Vince also named Alberto Del Rio and Randy Orton (of all people) as "new" characters on the rise.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Vince McMahon Praises Miz, New Top WWE Stars, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon Praises Miz, New Top WWE Stars, More   Vince McMahon Praises Miz, New Top WWE Stars, More EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:08 pm

My thoughts on the "Guest Host":

Really, Randy Orton. If you're going to name Orton, why not name Cena? They both debuted in the same year, and they've both had about the same amount of titles. Obviously, my point is how and the hell is a new character, because he's face now? That's the only thing I can think of, and that doesn't satisfy me. Good for Miz and Del Rio.
Back to top Go down

Vince McMahon Praises Miz, New Top WWE Stars, More
Page 1 of 1