Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New TNA Knockout Debuts, Jeremy Borash to Wrestle?, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

New TNA Knockout Debuts, Jeremy Borash to Wrestle?, More Empty
PostSubject: New TNA Knockout Debuts, Jeremy Borash to Wrestle?, More   New TNA Knockout Debuts, Jeremy Borash to Wrestle?, More EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:27 pm

- Thursday night's episode of TNA iMPACT featured the television debut of Rosita, the storyline cousin of Sarita. She scored the pinfall victory in the Eight Knockouts Tag Team Match, downing Velvet Sky.

Rosita, who's real name is Thea Trinidad, signed a contract with TNA Wrestling last month shortly after working a tryout match against Angelina Love. The 19-year-old competed on the Northeastern independent circuit as Divina Fly prior to joining the organization. She has been wrestling since 2008.

- On Facebook, Madison Rayne changed her real name from Ashley Simmons to Ashley Simmons Cabot.

- Jeremy Borash, who has done everything for TNA Wrestling but compete in a wrestling match, noted on Twitter that he is an officially licensed wrestler in seven states.

"Just finished up a boatload of paperwork and legal documents," he wrote. "I'm an officially licensed wrestler in 7 states. Who wants some?"
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

New TNA Knockout Debuts, Jeremy Borash to Wrestle?, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TNA Knockout Debuts, Jeremy Borash to Wrestle?, More   New TNA Knockout Debuts, Jeremy Borash to Wrestle?, More EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:43 pm

Even though I do like Jeremy Borash, I can't imagine him being a good wrestler, but if I hear good things about him, I might actually watch one of his matches. Of course, I highly doubt it either way though, RVD's my favorite wrestler but I've only checked out a few of his TNA matches.
Back to top Go down

New TNA Knockout Debuts, Jeremy Borash to Wrestle?, More
Page 1 of 1