Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Change to the Airing of This Year's WWE Hall of Fame

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

Big Change to the Airing of This Year's WWE Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Big Change to the Airing of This Year's WWE Hall of Fame   Big Change to the Airing of This Year's WWE Hall of Fame EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:14 pm

As opposed to airing the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony on the Saturday night before WrestleMania, WWE and USA have made the call to air the show on the Monday night AFTER WrestleMania, as a lead in to Raw. The ceremony will still be taped on Saturday night, the day before WrestleMania, but will not air until Monday, April 4th at 8pm EST.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Big Change to the Airing of This Year's WWE Hall of Fame   Big Change to the Airing of This Year's WWE Hall of Fame EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Interesting call. Are they afraid the show won't be as good as anticipated?
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Big Change to the Airing of This Year's WWE Hall of Fame   Big Change to the Airing of This Year's WWE Hall of Fame EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Yeah I know, This came as a surprise to me. I think they are a bit worried the show won't perform as well as they may hope. It's a bit confusing in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

PostSubject: Re: Big Change to the Airing of This Year's WWE Hall of Fame   Big Change to the Airing of This Year's WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:01 am

Maybe they want to give guys more time to talk this year, but they don't want somebody going way over so their solution is to tape it and edit it for TV on Monday?

Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Big Change to the Airing of This Year's WWE Hall of Fame   Big Change to the Airing of This Year's WWE Hall of Fame EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:28 pm

Mr. Tambourine Man wrote:
Maybe they want to give guys more time to talk this year, but they don't want somebody going way over so their solution is to tape it and edit it for TV on Monday?

I didn't think about this, I hope you're right. I actually really like this move anyways, Shawn's induction should be great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Change to the Airing of This Year's WWE Hall of Fame   Big Change to the Airing of This Year's WWE Hall of Fame Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Change to the Airing of This Year's WWE Hall of Fame
Page 1 of 1