Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ron Simmons on Entering WWE Hall of Fame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Ron Simmons on Entering WWE Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Ron Simmons on Entering WWE Hall of Fame   Ron Simmons on Entering WWE Hall of Fame EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:12 pm

- Ron Simmons spoke with Brian Fritz and Mike Bianchi of 740 The Game in Orlando, Florida on Wednesday to discuss his induction into the WWE Hall of Fame on Saturday in Miami, Florida. When asked whether he would have preferred the honor taking place last year in World Championship Wrestling based Atlanta, Georgia, he replied, "I think I would much rather have it in Florida.

"The state of Florida holds dear to me. I had my collegiate career there and lived there for a period of my life, so this is much better for me."

Simmons also discusses his college football career at Florida State, entering the wrestling industry, becoming the first African American world champion in history and more. (Audio link)

- Today's Miami Herald enclosed a WrestleMania XXVIII pullout section including a look at the legendary career of Ron Simmons.

Back to top Go down

Ron Simmons on Entering WWE Hall of Fame
Page 1 of 1