Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Announced

Go down 
+3
MANU SOLDIER
Y2J X
EdgeHead
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

First Name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Announced Empty
PostSubject: First Name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Announced   First Name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Announced EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:14 pm

- Former WWE Champion Shawn Michaels was announced on last night's RAW as the first member of the WWE Hall of Fame, Class of 2011.

This year's ceremony will take place at the Phillips Arena from Atlanta, Georgia on April 2nd during WrestleMania 27 weekend.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: First Name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Announced   First Name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Announced EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:07 am

Love it! Shawn is definitely deserving of the Hall of Fame, and this guarantees that I'll be watching the Hall Of Fame ceremony this year. Which will be the first time since Flair got inducted, I believe.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: First Name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Announced   First Name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Announced EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:55 am

Good Induction for 2011....Probally the best in WWE
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: First Name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Announced   First Name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Announced EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:18 pm

Maybe not THE best but it definately comes close. I did read that there would be two more MAJOR inductions [Which I assume is Simmons and Arn]. This is a mistake in my mind and it will be too "Star studded". In all honesty they should only have 1 or maybe 2 MAJOR names at the HoF inductions each year.

The only people I would put over HBK in the HoF would be Austin, Hogan and Flair.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

PostSubject: Re: First Name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Announced   First Name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Announced EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Look Shawn was great and I wouldn't complain if he was put in any top 10 list but I was so embarrassed when Lawler gave that line about this being the biggest induction to the WWE hall of fame ever. You could tell he was being fed that line and didn't believe it. At best Shawn was the greatest of this decade. Clearly WWE just wanted to stick it to Flair and Hogan for going to TNA.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: First Name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Announced   First Name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Announced EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Mr. Tambourine Man wrote:
Look Shawn was great and I wouldn't complain if he was put in any top 10 list but I was so embarrassed when Lawler gave that line about this being the biggest induction to the WWE hall of fame ever. You could tell he was being fed that line and didn't believe it. At best Shawn was the greatest of this decade. Clearly WWE just wanted to stick it to Flair and Hogan for going to TNA.
I don't know, I still think he would've been fed that line even if Flair and Hogan didn't jump ship. They are trying to hype up the event after all, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility that they'd say it anyways. Just like how everything is the best thing since sliced bread when we all know that's a lie Razz
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: First Name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Announced   First Name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Announced EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Eh...so much for the WCW class. Was hoping they'd induct Shawn but in a couple of years time and not straight away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Announced   First Name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Announced Empty

Back to top Go down

First Name for the 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Announced
Page 1 of 1