Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler) Empty
PostSubject: Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler)   Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Undertaker's Opponent For Wrestlemania Revealed! Click for info.

Spoiler:

Source: www.wrestlezone.com
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler)   Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:41 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler)   Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:29 pm

Fuck this! I'm not putting that in spoilers as, I've already expressed, many options that WWE could do would piss me off.

Elaboration on my thoughts:

Last edited by X on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Got rid of quotes, and only "Elaboration" needs to be capitalized. Had to fix my reason for editing)
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler)   Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:43 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
Spoiler:

Damn Spoilers...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler)   Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Legend wrote:
Spoiler:

Response:
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler)   Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Response:
[/quote]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler)   Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:54 pm

Hey guys you don't need the spoiler tags if you've already mentioned that there will be spoilers in the title of the topic. Only if you're posting spoilers without prior warning.

Trips vs Undertaker doesn't appeal to me at all. It sounds boring. Although it's thousands of times better than the potential Wade Barret vs Undertaker match they were planning on.

Now if you excuse me I have to fulfill a promise I made in my sig.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler)   Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:49 pm

SEZ wrote:
Hey guys you don't need the spoiler tags if you've already mentioned that there will be spoilers in the title of the topic. Only if you're posting spoilers without prior warning.

Trips vs Undertaker doesn't appeal to me at all. It sounds boring. Although it's thousands of times better than the potential Wade Barret vs Undertaker match they were planning on.

Now if you excuse me I have to fulfill a promise I made in my sig.

To be honest, I kind of did it just because it's more fun.

Doesn't seem like their is much support for the match on here. Oh, I definitely agree that it's better than Barret vs. Taker would be. I'm still wishing the Career vs. Streak portion would be removed.

Oh, and who here has seen their Wrestlemania X-Seven match? I haven't seen that yet, but I'll probably check it out within the next few days, to get a feel what a Mania encounter between the two is like (I've seen other matches they had).
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler)   Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:14 pm

I have not seen there X Seven encounter either, but I heard it was good.

Now I'm not huge on this match either but I much perfer it over Barrett vs. Taker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler)   Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler) Empty

Back to top Go down

Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent Supposedly Revealed. (Spoiler)
Page 1 of 1