Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HHH Pushing For Major WWE Developmental Overhaul

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

HHH Pushing For Major WWE Developmental Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: HHH Pushing For Major WWE Developmental Overhaul   HHH Pushing For Major WWE Developmental Overhaul EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:47 am

In what may be the very first clue of post-Vince McMahon World Wrestling Entertainment, HHH is pushing hard behind the scenes for what a key insider described to WrestleZone as "a major overhaul" to the developmental system.

"It's no secret within WWE that HHH feels the developmental system is a joke," our inside source told us this evening, "and the Florida developmental area looks to be a runaway train."

Our source tells us that HHH has pitched directly to Vince McMahon that Jim Ross be utilized in a recruiting capacity, while HHH would oversee more of what Talent Relations Executive John Laurinaitis does on a daily basis in terms of checking up on the system.

Source: Wrestlezone.com
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: HHH Pushing For Major WWE Developmental Overhaul   HHH Pushing For Major WWE Developmental Overhaul EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Good for Triple H, I'm sure he is right about the developmental system. Also, Ross is great with recruiting people, if my failing memory on this subject is correct. I know he is the one that put in the good word, so to speak (just in case I worded this wrong) for Jack Swagger. I can't recall many others, but I use to be a Swagger fan, so that's a plus.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: HHH Pushing For Major WWE Developmental Overhaul   HHH Pushing For Major WWE Developmental Overhaul EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:35 pm

Ross was responsible for bringing in Austin and Foley. GIVE HIM THE MOTHER FUCKING JOB!!!
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: HHH Pushing For Major WWE Developmental Overhaul   HHH Pushing For Major WWE Developmental Overhaul EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:17 pm

JR also brought in Y2J. And I'm a huge Swagger fan so........
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: HHH Pushing For Major WWE Developmental Overhaul   HHH Pushing For Major WWE Developmental Overhaul EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:05 pm

I tell you what; I couldn't agree more with Triple H on that one; most of the guys they recruit are so green when they come on the roster, you can clearly see they're not ready. Look at the difference between an Alex Riley and Daniel Bryan for instance. Despite being booked as an underdog during his debut on NXT, he managed to get over and got to the US Championship, being one of the most over faces on RAW while Alex Riley will probably never be more than somebody else's lackey.

Jim Ross always had a keen eye on talent and that's why he should indeed be in charge of developmental. And that's why I think that Triple H, once in charge, might be looking much more towards acquiring TNA & ROH guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HHH Pushing For Major WWE Developmental Overhaul   HHH Pushing For Major WWE Developmental Overhaul Empty

Back to top Go down

HHH Pushing For Major WWE Developmental Overhaul
Page 1 of 1