Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Miz Calls Out Big Name, Doane Responds to Hart,More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

The Miz Calls Out Big Name, Doane Responds to Hart,More Empty
PostSubject: The Miz Calls Out Big Name, Doane Responds to Hart,More   The Miz Calls Out Big Name, Doane Responds to Hart,More EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:39 pm

- Main event plans for The Undertaker have changed at WrestleMania 27. For the huge news update, click here

- Former WWE star Ken Doane (Kenny Dykstra) responded to Bret Hart's recent comments where he said today's wrestlers are boring. Doane wrote on Twitter:

"love how the hitman calls todays wrestlers boring. LOL! this could be why i got fired. had too much fun. but he is right tho. i didnt meet the company standards i think. i drank ALOT of beers!"
- WWE's shop website is now taking pre-orders for Big Show: A Giants World. There is a DVD package that comes with a "Knockouts Served Daily" t-shirt.

- WWE Champion The Miz called out Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers on his Twitter last night. Miz wrote: "Aaron Rogers congrats on the super bowl. Saw Letterman, the title fits u well come to Wrestlemania and earn the right to wear it."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Calls Out Big Name, Doane Responds to Hart,More   The Miz Calls Out Big Name, Doane Responds to Hart,More EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:31 pm

- To update, there has been no conversation between Steve “Sting” Borden and World Wrestling Entertainment as of last week, but there has however been interest from both sides.

The Undertaker vs. Sting match at this point will not be happening and Undertaker vs. Wade Barrett has been dropped as the originally proposed WrestleMania 27 main event. The company has come up with a new direction for the Undertaker which they hope will steal the show – it is also slated to involve Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels in a non-wrestling capacity. The new direction doesn’t involve Brock Lesnar at this point.

Credit – Wrestling Observer Newsletter

^This is the "Click Here", I'd figured I'd be nice and copy and paste in into here.

I wasn't loving the idea of Barrett versus Taker, so this is good to hear. Wonder who his opponent will be, I have an idea or two, but I'm not sure I'm looking forward to either of those...
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Calls Out Big Name, Doane Responds to Hart,More   The Miz Calls Out Big Name, Doane Responds to Hart,More EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Taker/Miz
Taker/Goldberg?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Calls Out Big Name, Doane Responds to Hart,More   The Miz Calls Out Big Name, Doane Responds to Hart,More EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Master of Destruction wrote:
Taker/Miz
Taker/Goldberg?

Nah, it won't be either of those two. Shawn is involved in the match (one-hundred percent positive it will be as a special guest referee), and their would be no reason why Shawn would get involved if Taker was facing the Miz or Goldberg.

It has to either be Nash or Triple H, those two make the most logical sense considering what we know; with Trips returning soon, Nash's pop at the Rumble, and Shawn's involvement. I don't want either though. Nash is pretty obvious, as I highly doubt he could go at the same level he use to, which wasn't much to begin with. With Trips, I'm sure that match would be big, but with all the news recently surrounding Trips getting much more accustomed and/or involved to the backstage side of the business, I get this awful feeling that it will be Career vs. Streak. It's getting to the point where just about every wrestler that made me fall in love with the business are leaving (by the way, not all were veterns), and I'm not exactly loving who they're lining up as replacements (eg. Alberto Del Rio).

With all that said, I would love for Taker vs. Goldberg to happen at this Mania.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Calls Out Big Name, Doane Responds to Hart,More   The Miz Calls Out Big Name, Doane Responds to Hart,More Empty

Back to top Go down

The Miz Calls Out Big Name, Doane Responds to Hart,More
Page 1 of 1