Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAW Rumble Draws Fans, The Chaperone Loses Fans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

RAW Rumble Draws Fans, The Chaperone Loses Fans Empty
PostSubject: RAW Rumble Draws Fans, The Chaperone Loses Fans   RAW Rumble Draws Fans, The Chaperone Loses Fans EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:11 pm

- As noted before, the January 31st episode of WWE RAW scored a 3.48 cable rating with 5.29 million viewers. This was the most viewers for RAW since March 29th, 2010, the night after WrestleMania where Shawn Michaels gave his farewell. This was also the highest rated episode of RAW since August 30th, 2010, the 900th episode special.

This week's show opened strong with a 3.81 quarter rating. In a segment breakdown, Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov vs. Nexus lost 784,000 viewers, which is very bad for that point in the show. Randy Orton punt kicking Husky Harris and the confrontation with Ted DiBiase & Jerry Lawler gained 337,000 viewers.

Daniel Bryan vs. Tyson Kidd lost 304,000 viewers where Edge vs. The Miz gained 220,000 viewers in the 10pm segment. This is better than last week's Edge vs. Miz at 10pm segment but still low.

Eve Torres & Natalya vs. LayCool and the Usos vs. Mark Henry & The Great Khali dance-off lost 129,000 viewers. The preview of The Chaperone with Triple H lost 172,000 viewers while the RAW Rumble main event gained 1,198,000 viewers and did a 4.04 final quarter rating. This was the first time RAW had an overrun rating of over 4.0 in a while.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

RAW Rumble Draws Fans, The Chaperone Loses Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAW Rumble Draws Fans, The Chaperone Loses Fans   RAW Rumble Draws Fans, The Chaperone Loses Fans EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:59 am

I hope WWE aren't surprised that they lost fans during The Chaperone preview. As for the Raw Rumble, I'm definitely not surprised that it gained viewers, maybe not over a million, but still. Hell, I even youtubed it, although that was mostly just to see some of Morrison's great survival skills in the match. Didn't compare to his parkour usage in the actual Royal Rumble (only thing I've seen from the last Rumble), but still very impressive.

Anyways, this is great news for WWE.
Back to top Go down

RAW Rumble Draws Fans, The Chaperone Loses Fans
Page 1 of 1