Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Storme Interview

Go down 
+17
Black Dagger
Brandon
Atryx
Y2J X
Master of Destruction
Mr. Tambourine Man
I AM ROCCO
Kayla
Scrooge
MANU SOLDIER
Rey De Reyes
Mr. Cool Smark
Punk'r
Sykesy
Inah
SEZ
Storme
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Inah
Upper-Carder

The Storme Interview - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:51 pm

HEY YOU. I DO NOT HATE YOU.

I think you're not getting any of my messages. ;(
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Five Questions...

I. Do you think CAW's activity will ever pick back up again?

II. Favorite picture base you've used for Storme?

III. Have you seen anything from WWE since Punk's shoot?

IV. Top five favorite bands currently?

V. Best E-Fed swerve you've ever been a part of?
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:03 am

X wrote:
Five Questions...

I. Do you think CAW's activity will ever pick back up again?

II. Favorite picture base you've used for Storme?

III. Have you seen anything from WWE since Punk's shoot?

IV. Top five favorite bands currently?

V. Best E-Fed swerve you've ever been a part of?

1: Unlikely, but possible. I would bring back the fed if there was the interest.

2: That's tough. It depends what direction I am going with really. Sabin was the best choice for what I was doing from 2008-2010 but indies Punk/Jimmy Jacobs is more fitting for my current direction.

3: Yeah, all the hype made me watch several Punk segments on Youtube including the contract proposal with Vince and the recent interaction with Kevin Nash. The angle is refreshing but I think WWE really dropped the ball by making Punk return just a week after quitting. It's been pretty damn good but it could have been awesome.

4: The Misfits, The Rolling Stones, Less Than Jake, The Libertines and Faith No More.

5: Either the shenanigans of Stevo vs Rated 3 which featured several Ashburn swerves, or The X-Rated Horror Show ruining their feud-ending fourth match by re-uniting against the cancers to CGS. Both were very good but if I had to choose one, I'd probably go for the latter.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Storme wrote:
3: Yeah, all the hype made me watch several Punk segments on Youtube including the contract proposal with Vince and the recent interaction with Kevin Nash. The angle is refreshing but I think WWE really dropped the ball by making Punk return just a week after quitting. It's been pretty damn good but it could have been awesome.

Yeah, I kind of agree, in the fact I would've like to see WWE more stuff like when Punk invaded Comic-Con. But, SummerSlam is WWE's second biggest show, and Cena's already booked for Mania, so I think the Punk/Cena bout had to happen that night. And I still think they needed time to sort all the two champions stuff out and adding Trips to the match as ref, without taking up a ton of Raw's time (they probably did, but that's arguably and I'm not complaining if they did), so I think they needed two Raw's or so to do that part as good as they did. Eh, that's my reasoning behind it anyway.

CM Punk's shoot promo was really a career defining promo, and created a great domino effect for his career. So, my question is, out of all Steve Storme's promos, which one would you consider his career defining promo?
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:55 pm

^^oooooooo, I like that question. Answer it NOW lol

Ohh and I thought the Chris Sabin pic base was choice. Just seemed to fit Steve Storme imo.

Anyways here's my question (s)

1. What do you think of the direction Takedown is going in?
2. Which pic base do you think best suits Cesar Pineda (Anthony Pettis or Homicide)?
3. Which RP has been your favorite Cesar Pineda RP?

Oh btw I'll try and get more active and start visiting the site more I actually liked this place alot.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:55 pm

Adding another question here, I remember you saying that you loved "Cross My Heart" by Marianas Trench, ever heard the acoustic version, if so thoughts? If not...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Storme Interview
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10