Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Storme Interview

Go down 
+17
Black Dagger
Brandon
Atryx
Y2J X
Master of Destruction
Mr. Tambourine Man
I AM ROCCO
Kayla
Scrooge
MANU SOLDIER
Rey De Reyes
Mr. Cool Smark
Punk'r
Sykesy
Inah
SEZ
Storme
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Dagger
Dark Match Wrestler

The Storme Interview - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:56 am

Storme wrote:
Master of Destruction wrote:
^ Any good movies?

Depends what you're into...

Inception, Kick-Ass and Gangster #1. As well as Entourage season 1 and The World According To Russell Brand.

Good choice... I asked for that for Xmas but never recieved it Sad... Got the outnumbered boxset though so it wasn't all doom and gloom... Tell me if it is a must buy Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:32 pm

Entourage Season 1 Very Happy

Doesn't compare to 2-7 but still a great watch. Have you started watching it yet?
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:56 pm

Kayla wrote:
I saw this conversation on tumblr;

Person 1: Did you tell your fish you love them yet?
Person 2: no.
Person 1: oh. );
Person 2: Not gonna happen. I'll tell you I love you instead?
Person 1: Aww. Cute.
Person 2: is that a yes or no?
Person 1: Ahaha. Yes.
Person 2: Okay. I love you.
Person 1: I love you too. (:

How cute is that?

https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/mv5hsk.jpg%20!
How many times have you looked at this in total?

Black Storme or White Storme? ;p

Awwwww, you two are so cute. <3
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:32 am

EWF 1.2

Thoughts?

NOTE: I know the Main Event is poorly written. I was in a rush and wanted to get the show up. So you can exclude that if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:01 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Entourage Season 1 Very Happy

Doesn't compare to 2-7 but still a great watch. Have you started watching it yet?

No, my laptop's DVD drive is erratic. It doesn't seem to work half the time. Plus, I've been busy lately.

Sykesy wrote:
EWF 1.2

Thoughts?

NOTE: I know the Main Event is poorly written. I was in a rush and wanted to get the show up. So you can exclude that if you wish.

Nice to see Ashton doing well and The Orient seem like decent tag team champs for now. I hope to see Kronkik and Lil' Jon (not a fan of this unoriginal name) win the straps soon though. Good call having Harris win the main event, you've got to keep the champ looking strong. I hope to see him embark on a fairly long run with the belt to give it credibility.

I suggest putting in affiliations on the roster table and perhaps adding win/loss ratios.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:07 am

Scarface or Godfather?

Why?
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:35 pm

Who'd You Rather Do
Lady Gaga or Katy Perry?
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:42 pm

WestCoast wrote:
Scarface or Godfather?

Why?

Close call but I'm going with Scarface.

I think it's a more entertaining and influential movie. The Godfather has a more complex storyline and better acting but so many aspects of Scarface are iconic; numerous quotes, scenes and even the DVD cover. I find it to be the more enjoyable movie, perhaps due to the colourful characters. It also has a classic story of rags to riches - which can be appealing within a genre such as gangster - but with a tragic yet realistic ending.

Sykesy wrote:
Who'd You Rather Do
Lady Gaga or Katy Perry?

Katy Perry. I think she's prettier.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Top 10 Lady Gaga tracks?
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Top 10 Lady Gaga tracks?

Something like this...

#1 Speechless
#2 Paparazzi
#3 Alejandro
#4 Pokerface
#5 Dance In the Dark
#6 Monster
#7 BoysBoysBoys
#8 I Like It Rough
#9 So Happy I Could Die
#10 Starstruck

I could replace at least half of this list with other songs though. Unlike most pop singers, Lady Gaga is really consistant. Nearly all of her songs are at least decent for that genre. I think she's the best pop artist in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:00 am

Would you consider Gaga underrated for her talent?

Better Music? Perry or Gaga?

best Gaga video?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:53 am

Have you gotten into Scrubs any more since Sykesy showed you My Lunch and I showed you My Screw Up?
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:29 am

Sykesy wrote:
Would you consider Gaga underrated for her talent?

Better Music? Perry or Gaga?

best Gaga video?

No, she does receive a lot of commercial and critical acclaim.

Gaga, although I do like Perry's music.

I'll say Pokerface. Sure, it doesn't have a storyline like Paparazzi or Telephone, but I think it was really effective in making her stand out without going too far. Since The Fame Monster album, I feel she's been trying too hard to shock people with her appearence. In Pokerface, she was different enough to stand out without being too weird. She's actually quite attractive in it too.

X wrote:
Have you gotten into Scrubs any more since Sykesy showed you My Lunch and I showed you My Screw Up?

Somewhat. I watched some more episodes but the return of Peep Show and numerous movies catching my eye have meant that I haven't seen any in a month or so. I'll probably end up watching it again at some point soon.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:32 am

Sorry for not doing my RP until the last minute, stuff came up. You think I could get away with cutting it into two parts, the second part for the next PPV?
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:34 am

Scrooge wrote:
Sorry for not doing my RP until the last minute, stuff came up. You think I could get away with cutting it into two parts, the second part for the next PPV?

I don't see why not. Go for it.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:38 am

Alex DeLarge; the book's characterization or the film's?
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:31 am

Scrooge wrote:
Alex DeLarge; the book's characterization or the film's?

The film's will always be more memorable to me.
Back to top Go down
Rey De Reyes
Dark Match Wrestler
Rey De Reyes

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:37 am

Storme wrote:
I'll say Pokerface. Sure, it doesn't have a storyline like Paparazzi or Telephone, but I think it was really effective in making her stand out without going too far. Since The Fame Monster album, I feel she's been trying too hard to shock people with her appearence. In Pokerface, she was different enough to stand out without being too weird. She's actually quite attractive in it too.

Dude I thought I was the only person who thought GaGa was attractive in the Poker Face video. Glad to see I'm not alone.
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:59 am

Rey De Reyes wrote:
Storme wrote:

Dude I thought I was the only person who thought GaGa was attractive in the Poker Face video. Glad to see I'm not alone.

Yeah, she can actually look pretty hot when she's not dressed up like a total weirdo.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge
Heat Wrestler
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 pm

What did you think of A Clockwork CWCville, Part 1? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Dood, I need to talk to you about something.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Rey De Reyes wrote:
Storme wrote:

She is hot in most videos ... [LoveGame, Just Dance, Eh Eh etc.]
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:04 am

There are None More Evil than the CAW Tag Team Champions.

You happy with the title win?
Back to top Go down
Atryx
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:48 am

Thoughts on Radiance 1.1?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Storme Interview   The Storme Interview - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Storme Interview
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next