Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Booker T's WWE Future, Problems with Top WWE Star, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Booker T's WWE Future, Problems with Top WWE Star, More Empty
PostSubject: Booker T's WWE Future, Problems with Top WWE Star, More   Booker T's WWE Future, Problems with Top WWE Star, More EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:07 pm

- Word is that the WWE Divas Title match being changed to a Fatal 4 Way match at the Royal Rumble was planned before last night. T-shirts being sold for the event featured the Fatal 4 Way instead of the Handicap Match originally advertised.

- For several new backstage updates on WrestleMania 27 including Taker's possible tag team partner, Lawler vs. Cole, Nexus vs. Corre and more, click here.

- There is said to be some frustration between WWE officials and Rey Mysterio right now as it relates to him continuing to need time off and lighter scheduling. It's said that Rey is no longer traveling first class.

WWE realizes Rey won't be around for many more years and really want to fill that void in the Hispanic market when he leaves. Vince McMahon has pushing John Laurinaitis to find lots of new Hispanic stars, including Alberto Del Rio.

- Dave Meltzer reports that Booker T is under some sort of contract with WWE but Kevin Nash is not. The feeling is that WWE may offer more work based on the reactions at the Royal Rumble last night. Booker T may end up doing anything from announcing to managing and working backstage. A role for Booker T on the return of Tough Enough was also talked about.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Booker T's WWE Future, Problems with Top WWE Star, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booker T's WWE Future, Problems with Top WWE Star, More   Booker T's WWE Future, Problems with Top WWE Star, More EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:16 pm

Good, I hate Rey Mysterio. Although, it really pisses me off that Alberto Del Rio's big push is coming from him being Hispanic (and yes, I knew about that since his debut). It's moments like these were I hate the business portion of wrestling, because it makes perfect sense business wise. And hey, it worked, he got over, just wish they put their efforts into building somebody else, somebody else who actually entertains me when doing a move other than an enzuigiri.
Back to top Go down

Booker T's WWE Future, Problems with Top WWE Star, More
Page 1 of 1