Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside Empty
PostSubject: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Officials within World Wrestling Entertainment are still reportedly trying to get former UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar to appear at WrestleMania 27 in Atlanta, Georgia. They are, however, keeping in mind that Lesnar's current contract status with UFC will make this "very unlikely".

The Wrestling Observer reports that the idea of Lesnar even appearing on RAW multiple times is something that WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon "wouldn't allow to happen by accident". It is also reportedly believed that even Lesnar himself wants to make another WWE appearance and that his camp is hopeful that UFC President Dana White will change his mind and allow that very thing to happen.

Wrestle-radio
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:18 pm

I want him to come, adoubt he will
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:40 pm

I don't think that the UFC will let him wrestle, but I do think that they could take advantage of Brock's WWE career and have him there to promote the UFC.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:40 pm

Yeah, but the fans wouldnt like him anyway....couse this past monday night, michael cole said Brock lesner won the KOTR....the fans went booo
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Yeah well, he did leave WWE in the shittiest way possible.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:03 pm

lol, yeah losing to Goldberg, but at that time i dont think he cared
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:05 pm

The problem is both he and Goldberg did not care. They had a huge match on that card and both of them phoned it in. If it weren't for Austin being the ref, that match would have been a complete waste.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:29 pm

lol yeh true
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Even though I was pissed at the way he left WWE, I loved the rest of his WWE career. Lesnar vs. Angle is one of the best Mania match of all time. I would love to see Brock do something with WWE in the future.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:59 am

Brock Lesner is a WWE Legend, but yeh i hope he comes back
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Brock is the fastest rising star in WWE history. 6 months after his Raw debut, he was winning the Undisputed Championship from The Rock.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:45 am

Yeah....will go down in history, for sure....hes a great competitor, you could line lesner with the rock...
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:50 am

Manu Soldier wrote:
Yeah....will go down in history, for sure....hes a great competitor, you could line lesner with the rock...

Are you honestly comparing Lesner with The Rock?
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:02 am

Lesner is a great Heel. The rock is a great face.....So sort of lines im talking about
Back to top Go down
I AM ROCCO
Amateur Wrestler
I AM ROCCO

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:50 am

Its all good talking about what if's and that, but do you actually think Dana White would allow Brock Lesner return to the WWE for some sort of match capacity when he is one of the biggest drawer's for the UFC, I doubt it.

But again anything can happen, but my feeling is the odds are slim.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:32 am

If Dana White does let Brock Lesner compete for the WWE, it will most likely be for advertising UFC....but yeah i doubt it will happen
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:19 am

Not even one more match? Just to give him a proper goodbye?
Back to top Go down
I AM ROCCO
Amateur Wrestler
I AM ROCCO

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:19 pm

lol the chance of Lesner in a match in which the risk of injury is high.

No chance.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:10 pm

Plus why would he want a proper goodbye now?....its been like 7 years
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Because he has something to promote now. He has that book and the UFC can promote one of there events.
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:26 pm

See I want Lesnar back. When I start my new BTB very soon. I will definitaly put Lesnar in there.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:37 am

Lesner was one of my favourites, Probally yours too, He wants to come back to have a match, have another WM.....Maybe when his UFC contract finishes, he may return....But we will have to see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside   WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Still Wants Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania - Details Inside
Page 1 of 1