Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside  Empty
PostSubject: What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside    What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Dark Match:
* Percy Watson beat Primo in a dark match. Since it was the opener everything drew a huge reaction.

Superstars:
* Ezekiel Jackson beat Zach Ryder. Funny moment occurred when the ring announcer chick (not sure who she is?) announced Ezekiel twice and didn't announce Ryder.

* Eve Torres beat Alicia Fox.

Post Raw:
* They did a quick after Raw main event with Miz retaining over Wade Barrett and Randy Orton. Orton hit an RKO on Barrett, Miz stole the pin. Orton RKO'd Miz after the match to send the crowd home happy.

During Raw:
* The tag match was mostly an angle for Cena to run in, so the crowd mainly looked around and waited for Cena (prompting the loud "CENA" chant).

* Bryan attracted a few "ROH" chants from a couple of guys, one of whom also later yelled out "Macho Man Randy Savage for the 2011 Hall of Fame! Who's with me?" No one reacted.

Credit: Brian Paige and Pwinsider.com
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside    What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:48 pm

I was bored as hell with the Percy Watson match. It seemed that most people just wanted it to be over.

Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside    What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:55 pm

The female ring announcer is Ashley Valence.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside    What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:27 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I was bored as hell with the Percy Watson match. It seemed that most people just wanted it to be over.

How did you like Maryse's match?.....plus BELLA's
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside    What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:56 am

Maryse look great in person. I have a couple of decent pics of Maryse, but my camera doesn't do her justice. I hated the way that match ended. I had enough of the Bella's doing the switch thing and I was not excited to see it again.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside    What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:21 am

yeah i agree, that wasnt a good ending, But I liked when Maryse did the hand to Debiase.....Shes single lol
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside    What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:04 pm

I would kinda like to see Maryse turn face after TDB turns on her. I want to cheer for Maryse.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside    What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:28 pm

Yeah, definetly...but I dont think Maryse will turn face, she soo good at being a heel...which makes her suit with Dibiase
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside    What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside  Empty

Back to top Go down

What Happened After RAW + More Live Notes Inside
Page 1 of 1