Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Torrie Wilson on Future Wrestling, Shares a Weird Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Torrie Wilson on Future Wrestling, Shares a Weird Story Empty
PostSubject: Torrie Wilson on Future Wrestling, Shares a Weird Story   Torrie Wilson on Future Wrestling, Shares a Weird Story EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:03 pm

- Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson spoke with The Miami Herald this week and shared a story about a fan bringing her nude Playboy photos to a recent signing:

"It’s crazy to believe since I did so much in wrestling and having posed for Playboy twice that I would be kind of prudish.

A fan came in one time with a bunch of photos from Playboy from the inside. He just kind of threw them on the table to get signed. I was so embarrassed and kind of hid under the table. I wanted to cover myself up. I don’t sign nude photos ever. All day long I felt bad for the fan, but I just don’t do it. It was not a fun experience. I just hope that doesn’t happen again."

She also talked about not returning to wrestling:

"Nobody has asked me, but I’ve always been in the mindset of, I left wrestling.

I would like to move forward to other great opportunities. I guess if something was short term, then maybe. But that isn’t something I would consider right now."
Back to top Go down

Torrie Wilson on Future Wrestling, Shares a Weird Story
Page 1 of 1