Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldust Injury Update, Jillian Hall Note, Punk vs. Cena News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SEZ
SEZ

Goldust Injury Update, Jillian Hall Note, Punk vs. Cena News Empty
PostSubject: Goldust Injury Update, Jillian Hall Note, Punk vs. Cena News   Goldust Injury Update, Jillian Hall Note, Punk vs. Cena News EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:27 am

- Goldust provided the following injury updated on his Twitter: "The injury is healing....but this kind of injury takes time to heal...my shoulder was destroyed bad."

- Jillian Hall recently did a Questions and Answers with Jillian-H.com and had the following to say when she was asked about returning to wrestling:

"Never say never! However, right now, Im not in a place where I’m ready to go back. I’m enjoying time off even more then I thought I would. If I know me though, one day I’ll wake up, miss it, and have a crazy urge to return…I just don’t think that will happen in the immediate future."

- It wasn't announced on Raw last night, but CM Punk did defeat John Cena by DQ where Mason Ryan debuted and interfered.

Source: WrestleZone

Punk beat Cena...Woooooooooo! Goldust should probably hang up the boots at this point, not much for him to offer anymore besides being a stepping stone for newer guys to get over.
Back to top Go down

Goldust Injury Update, Jillian Hall Note, Punk vs. Cena News
Page 1 of 1