Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nexus to Get a Female Member

Go down 
+3
StuffOfLegends
Y2J X
Sykesy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Nexus to Get a Female Member Empty
PostSubject: Nexus to Get a Female Member   Nexus to Get a Female Member EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:44 am

The Wrestling Globe Newsletter is reporting that World Wrestling Entertainment is reportedly considering adding a female "enforcer" to the Nexus faction, but sources say no details have been set in stone as of yet.

As of this report, no further information is available, but WrestlingNewsSource.com will continue to keep you updated as we learn more.

Awesome Kong maybe?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Nexus to Get a Female Member   Nexus to Get a Female Member EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:07 am

Sykesy wrote:
The Wrestling Globe Newsletter is reporting that World Wrestling Entertainment is reportedly considering adding a female "enforcer" to the Nexus faction, but sources say no details have been set in stone as of yet.

As of this report, no further information is available, but WrestlingNewsSource.com will continue to keep you updated as we learn more.

Awesome Kong maybe?

Yeah, that's what I think too. I'd have trouble imagining any other women wrestler that could work as an enforcer for Nexus besides her.

Personally, I've seen few Awesome Kong matches (all televised) and never really saw much in her work, so I don't care what they did with her. I assume she wouldn't wrestle all too much as Nexus enforcer, just probably do what the others do, so if I was interested in giving her another fair chance, and was too lazy to look up TNA vids, I'd rather he not be sided with Nexus.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Dark Match Wrestler
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Nexus to Get a Female Member   Nexus to Get a Female Member EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:35 am

That's good because they were starting to seem as homosexual as the male cheerleaders. I do miss the Spirit Squad though... RIP Spirit Squad!
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Nexus to Get a Female Member   Nexus to Get a Female Member EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:53 pm

spirit squad lives on in dolph ziggler.

brb getting that gif of awesome kong's wardrobe malfunction for this thread.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Nexus to Get a Female Member   Nexus to Get a Female Member EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:29 pm

DoctorCube wrote:
spirit squad lives on in dolph ziggler.

brb getting that gif of awesome kong's wardrobe malfunction for this thread.
If it has nudity...don't do it...
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: Nexus to Get a Female Member   Nexus to Get a Female Member EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Hard to imagine Kong in the WWE. If she starts beating up Male superstars I am against this already. I absolutely hate that with Beth Phoenix and Chyna.

I would like to see Punk talk about this new enforcer he's adding to the group for weeks and then he introduces AJ Lee. The lols on Heath Slater's face would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Nexus to Get a Female Member   Nexus to Get a Female Member EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Judging by the description, the only person fitting the bill would be Awesome Kong. But like everyone else, I just want her to discombobulate the Divas division and stick to that until a showdown with Beth Phoenix. I'm not too keen on Kong being used as an enforcer for The Nexus, even less as a special enforcer for CM Punk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nexus to Get a Female Member   Nexus to Get a Female Member Empty

Back to top Go down

Nexus to Get a Female Member
Page 1 of 1