Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Royal Rumble Predictions...

Go down 
+5
Ayen
StuffOfLegends
Mr. Tambourine Man
EdgeHead
MANU SOLDIER
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

Royal Rumble Predictions... Empty
PostSubject: Royal Rumble Predictions...   Royal Rumble Predictions... EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Royal Rumble 2011 should be a great PPV, I KNOW this year Jericho or The Big Show will win the rumble....

I Assume Jericho because he needs a good way to return to WWE....What a way to return and get back into the main event picture, if he did win.

It could be Big Show because SD needs a good Main eventer, like the Big Show, plus it gives him a chance to get his hands on the gold, and a change for the WHC holder.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Predictions...   Royal Rumble Predictions... EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:39 pm

I'm sticking with what I've said for the last few weeks: Orton's winning the Rumble this year and gets his rematch with The Miz at Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Predictions...   Royal Rumble Predictions... EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Triple H is coming back from injury. I can see WWE giving him the Rumble win.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Dark Match Wrestler
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Predictions...   Royal Rumble Predictions... EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:22 pm

The Miz will make a surprise entrance into the Rumble because HE'S THE MIZ AND HE'S AWESOME! Then he will put his own title on the line as he faces whoever the current World Heavyweight Champion is who also puts their title on the line at Wrestlemania. Then The Miz will go on to Wrestlemania to win both belts and unify them to make the Undisputed Championship. Then he will go to TNA and beat Jeff Hardy for his championship.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Predictions...   Royal Rumble Predictions... EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:39 pm

If the WWE are serious about wanting to make new stars then most likely the Rumble winner will be somebody they want to push to Main Event status. Thing is I'm not sure who exactly that would be. I would have said John Morrison but
Spoiler:
so maybe Alberto Del Rio. Wouldn't surprise me and it would kind of explain
Spoiler:

That's my shot in the dark for the night.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Predictions...   Royal Rumble Predictions... EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:12 pm

I'm hoping Jack Swagger wins it...the dude is main event material and deserves to be booked better than he was during his title run. He can cruise around the mid card for a while going into the Rumble, but a Rumble victory as well as some credible wins going into Mania could really build him as a big main eventer and threat to whoever is the world champion at the time.

Or Sheamus. He's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Predictions...   Royal Rumble Predictions... EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:35 pm

I don't believe this will happen, but how cool would it be for Punk to do commentary for the Rumble and then be revealed as the #30 entrant? You could do all sorts of fun things with that like having random entrance music play and Punk sneaks in on the last guy and throws him over the top, or two guys struggling near the ropes and Punk just hurls them both over. It would certainly get Punk a ton of heel heat.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Predictions...   Royal Rumble Predictions... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Mr. Tambourine Man wrote:
I don't believe this will happen, but how cool would it be for Punk to do commentary for the Rumble and then be revealed as the #30 entrant? You could do all sorts of fun things with that like having random entrance music play and Punk sneaks in on the last guy and throws him over the top, or two guys struggling near the ropes and Punk just hurls them both over. It would certainly get Punk a ton of heel heat.

You realize that you just made whatever the real result is going to be (as I highly doubt that will happen) seem like crap. That's honestly one of the coolest Rumble finishes that has ever happened or been suggested.

As for predictions, I have no idea. Haven't really payed that much attention to be able to make much of an educated guess.

Last edited by X on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Predictions...   Royal Rumble Predictions... EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:21 pm

I want Swagger to win. I have been a Huge Swagger mark for a while. He reminds me so much of Angle, one of the greatest techinal wrestlers ever. And I'd live to see Angle come back and fued with him.

As for my second pick, Michael Cole. 'Nuff said.

Back to top Go down
kavinw
Wrestling Fan

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Predictions...   Royal Rumble Predictions... EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Triple H is coming back after injury that is good sign dude, He will make this rumble so entertaining.
Back to top Go down
http://www.watchlivechannels.com/
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Predictions...   Royal Rumble Predictions... EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:35 pm

You do realize that the Rumble happened 2 months ago, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble Predictions...   Royal Rumble Predictions... Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble Predictions...
Page 1 of 1