Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports

Go down 
+6
Concrete Jesus
babaganoosh
Affzilla.
Ayen
Mr. Tambourine Man
Sykesy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports Empty
PostSubject: WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports   WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Starting December 20th, both "Legendary" and "Knucklehead" will be available on the Netflix streaming service, reports PWInsider.com. Netflix and WWE recently came to an agreement to offer WWE Studios films via the Netflix streaming service.

TNA Champion Jeff Hardy recently posted the following on his Twitter account in response to reports concerning his behavior at TNA's Final Resolution PPV:

"AllThaTalkAboutLastSunday.... forThoseOfYouThatBelievedThoseWords... FUCKYOU!!!!SoWrong...SoWrong!!!!!I'm bustingMyAss2 helpTNA... Period!!"

"Can't StressEnough... ifYouBelievedThoseWords... FUCKYOU!!!!!"

"ThaStoryIsDead... becauseitShouldHaveNeverBeenBorn!!!SoWrong!!!!!"

The way the guy types cracks me up. Such a fucking moron.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports   WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Oh here I was getting excited at the thought of WWE offering it's wrestling content on Netflix.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports   WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:25 pm

I get pretty warm and fuzzy just knowing that on Twitter and online I type better than all these famous Professional Wrestlers. It's kinda sad quite frankly. Also what the hell is Jeff Hardy talking about? This is the first time I heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
Affzilla.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports   WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:31 pm

GoshGuysLeave..JEFF HARDYAloneHeIS BUSTINGhis ASStomakeTNA...NUMBERONE!~!!

Really, the guy is a dumbass. HATE HIM HATE HIM HATE HIM.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports   WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:35 pm

OMGHeCan'tTypeWithAnySpacesBetweenHisWords!!!...!!!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports   WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Ayen wrote:
I get pretty warm and fuzzy just knowing that on Twitter and online I type better than all these famous Professional Wrestlers. It's kinda sad quite frankly. Also what the hell is Jeff Hardy talking about? This is the first time I heard of it.

The other day, some story popped up online, accusing Jeff of being on something while he is wrestling and putting others in danger. I don't know it to be true, but I believe it because of his track record. He is awaiting trial on a number of serious drug charges, so he doesn't inspire confidence right now. This same type of rumor came up while he was in WWE.

Here is the story Jeff is upset about:
Quote :

Report On Jeff Hardy Wrestling While Impaired, Claim Of Current Drug Use

Posted by PWPIX on 12/13/2010

To follow-up on last week's story of Jeff Hardy almost being pulled from TNA Wrestling's Final Resolution pay-per-view and stripped of the TNA World Heavyweight Championship due to his condition backstage at the event, Bill Behrens, who coordinates independent bookings for several TNA stars including Shannon Moore, noted on his weekly podcast that company officials have allowed Hardy in the past to wrestle while impaired.

Behrens also discussed Hardy's vicious chair shot to the back of Ken Anderson's head in October, which resulted in the former Mr. Kennedy suffering a severe concussion and sizable wound. He said that Anderson is in a great position to sue the organization since he could claim Hardy was unfit to compete when he issued the negligent chairshot. Behrens says it's considered an "open secret" within the company that Hardy is still using drugs and thus they wouldn't have a chance in court.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports   WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Jeff Hardy is accually a FUCKING Prick himself!....someone should twitter him and say learn how to space your words bitch.
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports   WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:16 pm

I am so over Jeff Hardy at this point. I don't really care what his twitter says, so fuck Jeff Hardy.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports   WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:24 pm

Jeff Hardy.....Obviously dont give a fuck about any of this fans....As you can see what he Put on his twitter.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports   WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:22 am

7 centimeters. That is the average size of a computer's space bar. How one can miss that button repeatedly is a complete mystery. But hey, he still types better than Manu.

Give him a break, guys. Dude's under stress. He's been hearing reports about him wrestling while imparied and, whether they're true or not, he does have reason lash out against them. Really, what do you expect him to do, sit back twiddling his thumbs while stories of him circulate the internet? Get fucking real. Any one of us would do the same, defend ourselves against the reports. Probably not in the exact way Jeff did, but we'd still be upset and wanting to lash out. Manu, you don't know him personally, so you don't know whether he is a prick or not. None of us do.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports   WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:46 am

You obviously have not seen the recent Hardy Boyz shoot on Punk.

That is how I know he is a prick
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports   WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:37 am

Sorry to double post ... But for those who have not yet seen the video.

Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports   WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:10 am

Jeff Hardy is a drugged up Mother Fucker....Looking at Matt Hardy hes the same!....CM Punk is much better then these assholes
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports   WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:50 am

JeffHardyIsALegendLEAVEHARDYALOOOOOOONNNNE!!!!!!!!!!!111

Want to see legendary, think the best case scenario is that no one watches knucklehead.

Ayen, you post on twitter?
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports   WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:38 am

I do....i might post Jeff Hardy why are you a prick?
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports   WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:25 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Ayen wrote:

The other day, some story popped up online, accusing Jeff of being on something while he is wrestling and putting others in danger. I don't know it to be true, but I believe it because of his track record. He is awaiting trial on a number of serious drug charges, so he doesn't inspire confidence right now. This same type of rumor came up while he was in WWE.

Here is the story Jeff is upset about:
Quote :

Report On Jeff Hardy Wrestling While Impaired, Claim Of Current Drug Use

Posted by PWPIX on 12/13/2010

To follow-up on last week's story of Jeff Hardy almost being pulled from TNA Wrestling's Final Resolution pay-per-view and stripped of the TNA World Heavyweight Championship due to his condition backstage at the event, Bill Behrens, who coordinates independent bookings for several TNA stars including Shannon Moore, noted on his weekly podcast that company officials have allowed Hardy in the past to wrestle while impaired.

Behrens also discussed Hardy's vicious chair shot to the back of Ken Anderson's head in October, which resulted in the former Mr. Kennedy suffering a severe concussion and sizable wound. He said that Anderson is in a great position to sue the organization since he could claim Hardy was unfit to compete when he issued the negligent chairshot. Behrens says it's considered an "open secret" within the company that Hardy is still using drugs and thus they wouldn't have a chance in court.

Ah I see now. Well given his track record involving drugs and the times he was released from WWE because of it (If memory serves me correctly) it really wouldn't surprise me if any of these claims are actually true. If so then I think Mr. Kennedy should sue TNA.

And yes Cube I do post on Twitter but I have better things to do than get into a fight with Jeff Hardy over the inability to hit the space bar.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports   WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:52 pm

Jeff would not have to put up with these reports had he not been suspended on 2 occasion, and relased once, for doing the very thing he claims is false. Don't forget, Jeff is facing very serious drug charges. That is another factor that makes me believe that this report is true. He is a drug addict and addicts lie.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Dark Match Wrestler
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports   WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:59 pm

Idon'tknowwhat the reports are about. JeffHardyIsStillMyFavoriteWrestler. I would go and read the other posts to find out but I really don't care. And not all addicts lie Concrete Jesus. Some tell the truth about some stuff sometimes. SOME.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports   WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Teams With Netflix, Jeff Hardy Furious Over PPV Reports
Page 1 of 1