Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21 Empty
PostSubject: WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21   WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:25 pm

Although it has yet to be officially announced by WWE, PWInsider.com is reporting that Smackdown will air live on Tuesday, December 21st. WWE has decided to air the show on a Tuesday night to avoid having the show air on Christmas Eve.

Source: Wrestlezone
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21   WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 pm

That is going to be a great week for the WWE. Raw, live on 20th, SD live on the 21, and a 2 hour Tribute to the Troops on the 22. This week, there is a 3 hour, Slammy Edition of Raw. I can't wait for all of this.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21   WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:17 am

Cant wait....SD live nicee!! This may give a chance of making SD live all the time
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21   WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:56 am

That is going to be a great week for the WWE. TLC Sunday, Raw Monday, SD Tuesday, and 2 hour Tribute show on Wendsday. Merry Christmas to me Smile
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21   WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:13 pm

The tribute show is on this wednesday?....What channel?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21   WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:21 pm

It air on Sat 18th on NBC, then a 2 hour version airs on USA on the 22nd
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21   WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:37 pm

ok....Ill probally watch it. But i cannot miss the Live SD....for the first time ever!
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21   WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Wrong, Smackdown has been live numerous times before.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21   WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Yeah, SD has gone live a few times over the years. They use to do it a couple of times a year, back in the early years and the sfyfy debut was live back in Oct.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21   WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:58 pm

"The Drug Ballad" wrote:
Wrong, Smackdown has been live numerous times before.

I remember one time in 2001 where I saw Booker T mess up his lines on SmackDown. Knew it was live right away 'cause they would have edited that out on a tape edition.

Sounds like a good week for WWE even though I don't personally care for the quality of the shows overall these days. Last WWE show I watched from beginning to end was the Raw Old School 3 hour special.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21   WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:37 am

This will be the first time SD is on the USA Network.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21   WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:21 am

It's on the USA Network for the live show?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21   WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:36 am

That is the way that I understood the story I read. It said all the 3 WWE broadcast would be on USA that week. That is going to be a tough week for the writers and production people. 3 live shows in 3 days. TLC, Raw, SD.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21   WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:40 am

Yeah it's going to be on the USA Network. Not a clue why though. I wonder how ScFy feels about that one since they went through all the trouble of moving from one network they were on for a while to that one. Meh ScFy. The network doesn't need a Wrestling Program anyways.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21   WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:07 pm

That is going to be one Amazing week....followed up by Christmas. I cant wait to see this weeks Raw also....As the Slammys will be held.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21   WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:24 pm

Ayen wrote:
Yeah it's going to be on the USA Network. Not a clue why though. I wonder how ScFy feels about that one since they went through all the trouble of moving from one network they were on for a while to that one. Meh ScFy. The network doesn't need a Wrestling Program anyways.

NBC Universal owns both USA and SyFy, so that is why USA is getting SD. USA is the most watched network on cable, so they are loading USA up with WWE and I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21   WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:59 am

SD live next week on USA...shall be amazing, i cannot wait for NEXT WEEK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21   WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE To Air Smackdown Live on December 21
Page 1 of 1