Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rock's Wrestling TV Drama Update, Live SmackDown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Rock's Wrestling TV Drama Update, Live SmackDown Empty
PostSubject: Rock's Wrestling TV Drama Update, Live SmackDown   Rock's Wrestling TV Drama Update, Live SmackDown EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:41 pm

- Regarding the new 80's pro wrestling drama that The Rock is executive producing for NBC, the pilot that will be filmed is actually a "put pilot." This means that NBC has contractually agreed to air at least the pilot once it is produced. Usually, a put pilot pretty much guarantees that a series will be ordered.

The Rock wrote the following on Twitter about the show: "Kickin' Ass! Excited to partner up w @BruckheimerJB & @NBC to create 1980's wrestling TV drama."

- Matches set for Tuesday night's live WWE SmackDown special are Sin Cara vs. WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio in a non-title match and Christian vs. Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Title in a Steel Cage match.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Rock's Wrestling TV Drama Update, Live SmackDown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock's Wrestling TV Drama Update, Live SmackDown   Rock's Wrestling TV Drama Update, Live SmackDown EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:12 pm

I actually may check out the wrestling drama. My interest isn't that great, but I think it could be a good show to watch if I remember too.
Back to top Go down

Rock's Wrestling TV Drama Update, Live SmackDown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: