Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Star Still Venting, Creative Team Heat and More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Star Still Venting, Creative Team Heat and More Empty
PostSubject: WWE Star Still Venting, Creative Team Heat and More   WWE Star Still Venting, Creative Team Heat and More EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:44 pm

- The Wrestling Observer reported this week that morale is low among members of WWE's creative team after many of the were not invited to the annual post-WrestleMania party Sunday night in Miami, Florida. Former creative writer Christopher DeJoseph (a/k/a Big Dick Johnson) appeared on the Pro Wrestling Torch Livecast on Thursday and said he has heard from current staff members upset with the snub. He said they felt disrespected since they were a big part of putting WrestleMania 28 together.

- Rosa Mendes continues to voice her displeasure with herself, Primo and Epico being left off Sunday's WrestleMania pay-per-view broadcast as well as this week's episode of SmackDown.

She wrote on Twitter, "It's amazing how "I called my Momma" and she asked me why Brodus Clay and his Mommas were on Wrestlemania when people would rather watch Primo and Epico wrestle and me dancing my salsa instead!!!"

Mendes added, "Epico, Primo with Rosa Mendes not on SmackDown! Funny how nobody is manning up against us! I can't get angry! It's pathetic!"

Wrestling Observer reports her Twitter rant is part of WWE's initiative to integrate storylines on the microblogging website.
Back to top Go down

WWE Star Still Venting, Creative Team Heat and More
Page 1 of 1