Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match Empty
PostSubject: MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match   MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:49 pm

MVP's first independent date will be January 15th, 2011 for Northeast Wrestling in Poughkeepsie, New York. He'll face Matt Hardy. Jerry Lawler vs. Tommy Dreamer in a Steel Cage is also scheduled for that show as well as Carlito.

At the ROH on HDNet tapings, The Briscoe Brothers vs. Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin was announced for the February 26th i-PPV from Chicago Ridge, Illinois. It was also announced that Kenny King and Rhett Titus, will be challenging for the ROH Tag Team Titles at the i-PPV.
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match   MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:56 pm

Jerry Lawler Vs Dreamer in a steel cage.

That would have to be the slowest piece of shit someone could call a match. This show seems terrible
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match   MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:59 pm

Sykesy wrote:

That would have to be the slowest piece of shit someone could call a match. This show seems terrible

Very terrible..Lawler?, come on, Lawler can just about move, and he is soo boring to watch. As for dreamer, i dont mind seein him
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match   MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:01 pm

Manu Soldier wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

Very terrible..Lawler?, come on, Lawler can just about move, and he is soo boring to watch. As for dreamer, i dont mind seein him

Crazy talk! ... No seriously. That is crazy talk, I have no fucking idea what you just said.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match   MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:02 pm

im trying to say....i dont want to see Lawler in a cage match....
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match   MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Manu Soldier wrote:
im trying to say....i dont want to see Lawler in a cage match....

Well I do! I want to see some real Rasslin' DAMMIT!

On a serious note looking forward to the World's Greatest Tag Team's return to ROH. Hopefully they'll sign on with ROH after this. Should be a hell of a match.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match   MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Lawler isnt as good, as what he was back in the day
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match   MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Manu Soldier wrote:
Lawler isnt as good, as what he was back in the day

Seriously? I never knew age would hinder your in ring performance. That's a new one.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match   MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:46 pm

The cage match between Lawler and Dreamer will be built old school. You won't see any crazy spots; all the fans will want will be for Tommy to beat the crap out of Lawler. Their rivalry in ECW is all they need to build this match.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match   MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:51 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
The cage match between Lawler and Dreamer will be built old school. You won't see any crazy spots; all the fans will want will be for Tommy to beat the crap out of Lawler. Their rivalry in ECW is all they need to build this match.

You just made that match potentially awesome and put it on my "to eventually watch" list. +100 awesome points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match   MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match Empty

Back to top Go down

MVP's First Indy Date Revealed, Big ROH Match
Page 1 of 1