Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,

Go down 
+4
SEZ
Punk'r
EdgeHead
Legend
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,  Empty
PostSubject: Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,    Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,  EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:56 pm

PWTorch.com is reporting that there has been talk within WWE of revealing the anonymous Raw GM to be Vince McMahon, which would set up a showdown between him and The Rock at WrestleMania.

^What a cop out, It could have been someone more interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,    Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,  EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:05 pm

That's just the cheapest payoff to a storyline I've ever read. If that turned out to be Vince McMahon as the RAW GM, WWE creative will seriously have (again) dropped the ball.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,    Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,  EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Exactly a cop out, I hope this isn't true it could have been anyone else and been more interesting, JR, Ring Announcer Guy, Gold Dust, Hornswoggle, Farooq, Del Rio's Annoucer, Camera man etc. Anyone would be better and more interesting then McMahon.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,    Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,  EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:56 pm

*bangs head against keyboard in annoyance*
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,    Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,  EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:27 am

Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,    Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,  EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:45 am

^Lolz, he should reveal it like that on RAW next week.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,    Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,  EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:04 pm

Honestly, I'm just happy it's about to end. The anonymous general manager has been much more annoying than anything for months and months. Even though I'm not even close to enjoying this idea, I'm not going to get upset about it as I'd still rather have it than the continuation of the anonymous GM.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Amateur Wrestler
Mr. Tambourine Man

PostSubject: Re: Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,    Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,  EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:58 pm

How could Vince be the GM when he supposedly had a concussion? And how could he allow the Nexus to run roughshod all over RAW after they attacked him?

I'm not even saying this is uncreative, it just doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,    Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,  EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Who knows maybe its not him.
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,    Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:06 pm

I really don't think it's him. I think that it's "been" The Rock the "whole time".
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,    Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Master of Destruction wrote:
I really don't think it's him. I think that it's "been" The Rock the "whole time".

Wait, do you think The Rock is the anonymous Raw GM? If I'm correct, during his return promo, the general manager sent Cole an e-mail, so that eliminates The Rock. Once again, I hate the anonymous GM, so I'll just be glad when it's put to rest.
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,    Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,  EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:49 pm

After finding out that The Rock said his wrestling days are pretty much over I don't see him getting in the ring. If he was going to get in the ring with anyone WWE would've made sure it'd be against Cena and that's out of the question now, though they'll probably have a short confrontation at Mania given their back and forth lately. Personally I'd rather they just reveal it as Zack Ryder.

SEZ wrote:

I was hoping to see that posted. Haha. That was a twist that also didn't make any sense to the overall story behind it but damn if it wasn't an awesome moment though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,    Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,  Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw's GM To Be Revealed?,
Page 1 of 1