Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rock Speaks on New Mansion, Vanilla Ice Rumors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Rock Speaks on New Mansion, Vanilla Ice Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Rock Speaks on New Mansion, Vanilla Ice Rumors   Rock Speaks on New Mansion, Vanilla Ice Rumors EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:11 pm

The Rock was interviewed by Ryan Seacrest on Ryan's On Air radio program earlier today. Here are some of the highlights.

On living in Florida: "I've made my home down in south Florida for some time now. I went to the University of Miami. So, Florida has always been a base but I wanted to by a nice, little property and do a little move."

On the rumor of Vanilla Ice being the man designing his new home: "I'm not too sure where that came from. I was a fan of Vanilla back in 1991 but no. I got a helluva design team that's coming in. It's not Vanilla Ice. I'm not too sure where that came from. [Laughs.] It's crazy. But, no, no, no. No Vanilla Ice. I got my team. They're coming in."

On singing during Raw's "Rock Concert": "You know, the idea was to put on a great show. We went to Cleveland, it was this last Monday and we broke an all-time sell-out record for that building for the 'Rock Concert' and I had a blast. And yes, I will be coming on Idol so put in a good word."

On wrestling John Cena at WrestleMania 28: "Down here. My hometown of Miami at Dolphin Stadium/Sunlife Stadium and we broke a one day ticket sales record. I think, like, 50,000 tickets were sold in one day. It's going to be a helluva event."
Back to top Go down

Rock Speaks on New Mansion, Vanilla Ice Rumors
Page 1 of 1