Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Layla Injury Update, The Big O Wins First Match, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Layla Injury Update, The Big O Wins First Match, More Empty
PostSubject: Layla Injury Update, The Big O Wins First Match, More   Layla Injury Update, The Big O Wins First Match, More EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:56 pm

- The Big O of Zack Ryder's YouTube series made his in-ring debut at Saturday night's New York Wrestling Connection Psycho Circus X event in Deer Park, Long Island. O was accompanied by Ryder's friend Mike Chiappetta and got the win over Manny Martinez. Ryder congratulated his friend on Twitter:

"So proud of @uhohitsthebigo for having his first ever match at @NYWCWRESTLING Psycho Circus. I wish I could have been there to see it. #BIGO"

- WWE Diva Layla says her knee is stronger than ever. She is expected to return from injury soon.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Layla Injury Update, The Big O Wins First Match, More   Layla Injury Update, The Big O Wins First Match, More EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:39 am

It feels like it's been forever since Layla last wrestled. Can't say I really miss her wrestling, but I do miss her appearing on my TV, can't wait for her to return.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Layla Injury Update, The Big O Wins First Match, More   Layla Injury Update, The Big O Wins First Match, More EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Some rumors are talking about Layla returning alongside Zack Ryder to feud with Eve Torres and another heel unnamed yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Layla Injury Update, The Big O Wins First Match, More   Layla Injury Update, The Big O Wins First Match, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Layla Injury Update, The Big O Wins First Match, More
Page 1 of 1