Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Supporting SOPA, Michaels Wins Award, Foley, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Supporting SOPA, Michaels Wins Award, Foley, More Empty
PostSubject: WWE Supporting SOPA, Michaels Wins Award, Foley, More   WWE Supporting SOPA, Michaels Wins Award, Foley, More EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:14 pm

- The Rock announced on Twitter that his new "Journey 2" movie is officially #1 at the box office in Australia.

- Shawn Michaels' MacMillan River Adventures show won an award at Thursday night's Golden Moose Awards in Las Vegas. The awards will air on the Outdoor Channel in February.

- Mick Foley has been getting fans to tweet #FoleyForRoyalRumble in support of him getting a spot in this year's 30-man match. After Kurt Angle tweeted support to Foley, Foley wrote the following back:

"Thanks for the support,@RealKurtAngle - if I actually win this thing, I'll be terrified at Mania..might need the Olympic champ in my corner!"

- According to TheoriesbyConspiracy.com, WWE is listed as one of 354 major companies that support the Stop Online Piracy Act, better known as SOPA. A letter sent to Congress from The Global Intellectual Property Center shows that WWE has supported the bill since September of 2011.

SOPA is also supported by UFC and NBCUniversal.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: WWE Supporting SOPA, Michaels Wins Award, Foley, More   WWE Supporting SOPA, Michaels Wins Award, Foley, More EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:40 am

Quote :
According to TheoriesbyConspiracy.com, WWE is listed as one of 354 major companies that support the Stop Online Piracy Act, better known as SOPA. A letter sent to Congress from The Global Intellectual Property Center shows that WWE has supported the bill since September of 2011.

And with that I've lost a tremendous amount of respect for WWE. Anyone who willingly supports SOPA needs a swift kick in the head.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE Supporting SOPA, Michaels Wins Award, Foley, More   WWE Supporting SOPA, Michaels Wins Award, Foley, More EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Thankfully, it looks like the SOPA has lost some steam after all the protests that went down last week but indeed, it truly sucks. Lots of sites who actually did nothing wrong are paying the prices for a few's mischievous acts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Supporting SOPA, Michaels Wins Award, Foley, More   WWE Supporting SOPA, Michaels Wins Award, Foley, More Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Supporting SOPA, Michaels Wins Award, Foley, More
Page 1 of 1