Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evan Bourne Trying to Get Fired?, RAW Rating Up, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Evan Bourne Trying to Get Fired?, RAW Rating Up, More Empty
PostSubject: Evan Bourne Trying to Get Fired?, RAW Rating Up, More   Evan Bourne Trying to Get Fired?, RAW Rating Up, More EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

- The January 16th episode of WWE's RAW Supershow scored a 3.0 cable rating with 4,279,000 viewers, up from last week. The first hour did a 3.0 rating while the second hour did a 3.03. The rating went up as hour two went on but viewership dropped by 62,000.

- Whether this is true or not, there was speculation among some of the WWE talents this week that Evan Bourne was trying to get himself fired after failing another Wellness test just weeks after he returned from the first suspension.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Evan Bourne Trying to Get Fired?, RAW Rating Up, More   Evan Bourne Trying to Get Fired?, RAW Rating Up, More EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:20 pm

Okay so if Bourne is trying to get fired ... why? You suddenly get a push and then you decide to get yourself fired. If he wasn't doing anything sure, but this Air Boom thing was doing great for him. He got a championship, matches every week, and precious PPV spots where they always won. It makes no sense to me, so as far as I'm considered, this report isn't true. So, I don't think he is trying to get fired.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Evan Bourne Trying to Get Fired?, RAW Rating Up, More   Evan Bourne Trying to Get Fired?, RAW Rating Up, More EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:32 pm

I don't think he does either. It's not like Paul London and Brian Kendrick did, when they clearly didn't care about it. I think that Evan Bourne is struggling with some issues and he simply needs help to clean himself. I don't think he'll take the Jeff Hardy route, though, since he seems to genuinely care about his position in the company and I'm sure that although he'll probably go back to jobbing for a while when he comes back, he'll get another opportunity because he's a different kind of wrestler and WWE needs that at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evan Bourne Trying to Get Fired?, RAW Rating Up, More   Evan Bourne Trying to Get Fired?, RAW Rating Up, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Evan Bourne Trying to Get Fired?, RAW Rating Up, More
Page 1 of 1