Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miz Attends Fozzy, Updates on Christian & Evan Bourne

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Miz Attends Fozzy, Updates on Christian & Evan Bourne Empty
PostSubject: Miz Attends Fozzy, Updates on Christian & Evan Bourne   Miz Attends Fozzy, Updates on Christian & Evan Bourne EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:54 pm

- SmackDown star Christian, who is currently recovering from a torn pectoral muscle, will be appearing at tonight's Florida Championship Wrestling show in Port Charlotte, Florida. He will be doing a 'meet and greet' session before the show begins.

- WWE is advertising that Evan Bourne will be wrestling at the March 19th RAW live event from Madison Square Garden. Bourne had shoulder surgery back in October to repair a torn rotator cuff.

- WWE Champion The Miz attended Chris Jericho's band Fozzy's Wednesday night show in Los Angeles, California. Miz watched the show from the VIP section of the Whisky A Go Go nightclub and signed fans for many fans who spotted him. Following the Fozzy show, Miz wrote on Twittter:

"No matter what stage (Jericho) is on, he knows how to not only make him the star but give everyone else their props. Great concert by Fozzy.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Miz Attends Fozzy, Updates on Christian & Evan Bourne   Miz Attends Fozzy, Updates on Christian & Evan Bourne EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:33 pm

I'd rather know when Christian will be returning to the ring instead of Evan Bourne.

Great reading Miz post that about Jericho. Although, I much preferred their little war they had over twitter awhile back.
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Miz Attends Fozzy, Updates on Christian & Evan Bourne   Miz Attends Fozzy, Updates on Christian & Evan Bourne EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Right now
JerMiz are my unified tag team champions, and thats the way it should be.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Miz Attends Fozzy, Updates on Christian & Evan Bourne   Miz Attends Fozzy, Updates on Christian & Evan Bourne EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Master of Destruction wrote:
Right now
JerMiz are my unified tag team champions, and thats the way it should be.

While that's easily a far superior team to Marella and Kozlov, I'm glad they aren't the champions. I'd rather have Miz focus on being the WWE Champion. Also if he were in a team as unified tag team champions, I'd rather it be with Riley, as it benefits him more than it would benefit Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miz Attends Fozzy, Updates on Christian & Evan Bourne   Miz Attends Fozzy, Updates on Christian & Evan Bourne Empty

Back to top Go down

Miz Attends Fozzy, Updates on Christian & Evan Bourne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: